Alien Tulip
1 hour ago, notsoratedr said:

She had 3 looks, very western, a  flowy dress was one of them 

was she brunette in all of them?

Economy
5 hours ago, notsoratedr said:

Actually yes, I was very surprised 

Good!

it would be cringy for her mentor in the movie who was suppostu be a star to have tragic vocals :air: 

Bradley

Gaga and Brad did interact with us and everything, they were extremely sweet to everyone 

:giveup: @KinneyUnderYou I would already die if Gaga talked to me but if Brad joined in my corpse would evaporate. :giveup:

Bradley
9 hours ago, Harry said:

Were Brads vocals good?

How dare you doubt me, watch me get my first Grammy.

KinneyUnderYou
6 hours ago, Bradley said:

Gaga and Brad did interact with us and everything, they were extremely sweet to everyone 

:giveup: @KinneyUnderYou I would already die if Gaga talked to me but if Brad joined in my corpse would evaporate. :giveup:

I can picture another erection. :giveup:

21 hours ago, ReidOne said:

EDIT: details removed.

@Thomas P is right! Sharing details is against the terms we signed. I just checked: 

"TRANSMISSION OR REPRODUCTION PROHIBITIED. The holder agrees not to transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the event, performance, exhibition or game for which this ticket is issued."

You're fine, don't worry. We didn't "sign" anything even when we bought the tickets. We certainly didn't sign anything there, including an NDA. The "prohibited" clause in the ticket fine print is standard for ANY event -- you're also not supposed to record concerts with your phones or 'reproduce' them in any way either, for example. It's a general "prohibited" clause to warn off people who'd leak set photos, audio from the set, stuff that could actually hurt the movie. 

Us sharing our experience is fine with Warner Bros, I'm 99.99% sure. If they come after us (after 3 days now) because we leaked one song title and a lyric...well, they won't. That takes money on their part and all we're doing is giving them some free hype and promo. 

Alfonso
On 20/4/2017 at 2:53 PM, ReidOne said:

EDIT: details removed.

@Thomas P is right! Sharing details is against the terms we signed. I just checked: 

"TRANSMISSION OR REPRODUCTION PROHIBITIED. The holder agrees not to transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the event, performance, exhibition or game for which this ticket is issued."

Well well :air: 

OT: sounds cool, lets hope we get more info about the film soon :giveup:

Archived