news

ASIB Scenes + Songs *Spoiler*

chromaticka

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa

i dont wanna be scary but you seem so lowkey about this arghh gives us DETAIL!!!!! Where are you i want to know it NOW

it was true, i didnt belived very much the other user oops

ReidOne

EDIT: details removed.

@Thomas P is right! Sharing details is against the terms we signed. I just checked: 

"TRANSMISSION OR REPRODUCTION PROHIBITIED. The holder agrees not to transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the event, performance, exhibition or game for which this ticket is issued."

Infinity Wave

Omg, you are so lucky! Hope you two had fun, that really was once in a life time opportunity... to join Gagain a movie... :heart:

Colourful

donutellha

i am... so hyped! Thanks for the news! :)

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

chromaticka
1 hour ago, Thomas P said:

Were they good songs?

Yes I liked it 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

chromaticka
1 hour ago, Kenon Sings said:

Is it true she "performed" the whole song in one LIVE take for the film? Or was lipsynced or  cut up and shot over and over with different takes?

She performed parts of it. And then one full performance. She and Bradley sang live.

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

chromaticka
1 hour ago, Harry said:

Can't wait to fall in love with him more :neyde:

Also pls tell me Gaga's look was flawless

She had 3 looks, very western, a  flowy dress was one of them 

chromaticka
56 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

@notsoratedr was the music catchy ? :)

Yessss very!! There was a ballad which was suuuuper beautiful 

Thomas P

Wait couldn't you get in a lot of trouble for sharing this?

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Harry
17 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

She had 3 looks, very western, a  flowy dress was one of them 

Thank you for all the info doll! & welcome back :)

Mikey Monster
1 hour ago, notsoratedr said:

Hey y'all, I went to the filming of ASIB and I'll tell y'all what I experienced.

My friends and I got there around 11:30 and stayed until 6:30ish. We were put on the Coachella main stage to make it seem as if they were playing at some type of western-country festival. The lady that was directing this scene said this was the second to last scene of the movie. We heard 3 songs, they were all heavily country influenced. One of the songs that we heard was called 'Diggin' My Grave' and the lyric that I remember clearly was "she was up all night diggin my grave."

Between each take Gaga and Brad were backstage filming their scene before coming out and performing for us, they were both singing live and.used the screens of the stage for visuals which was this camera driving along this desert road. 

I did not stay for the second part of the filming that say which took place at 7PM, but my friend that did stay said they filmed at the Mojave stage which is this covered up stage close to the Main one. He said that it was just Gaga singing at this part. 

Thats all the main parts I remember. Gaga and Brad did interact with us and everything, they were extremely sweet to everyone 

Omg!!! This is SO exciting can't wait to see it!!!❤️❤️❤️ Thanks for the info sweetie glad u had fun!!!❤️:hug:

Mikey McCampbell

Archived