PartySick
2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

"can't say i'm too sad"

how disrespectful is that

this record was and is important to her

and to me tbh.

I love it. And I'm sad it's over.

^Mte :giveup:

Except I don't think it's over. We might not get anymore singles from the album but the era itself has yet to end. The tour doesn't even start for another three months :emma:

🖤

PMKKARDASHiAN
38 minutes ago, Fame IV said:

I don't agree with that. The music is beautiful, the performances were beautiful :) the Superbowl...

I'm glad you were pleased with Joanne and the era.

Hopefully I'll be pleased with the next, and if TC is any indication, I'm sure I will be

SpinThatShhh

I love the album, it has a lot of gems on it. I feel like this was her first album where she created music totally switched off from pop trends and radio. 

Although, I think it was quite clear that there was little to no hits left on that album from a commercial standpoint. I could see A-YO and Dancin' in Circles doing ok but that's really it. It's her vanity.mp3 project.

Vergil
1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

When was she rude during the Joanne era? Besides that interview where she was upset about being compared to Madonna, I can't recall anything like that. 

The way she used to talk to normal people like: "I'm above you all because I no longer do pop". Can't remember more from Joanne era but another 2016 example: Golden Globes and Leonardo DiCaprio, Gaga telling Diane Warren to shut up... 

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Finally this basic era ends, without concept and boring. It was a mistake in Gaga's career and she knows it, that's why she ended with the era, and she repeated the same mistakes as ARTPOP.

Hopefully with her new EP or album we will have what we have asked since 2013, a pop dance album with dance hymns and a great concept.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

Zombie
4 hours ago, Kefir said:

Gaga saying goodbye to her good sis Joanne, Angelina and Stefanie too

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

980x.jpg

that video is so cringy

Squeeshy Keety
3 hours ago, jujubae said:

:awkney: There's literally nothing rushed about it, they all sound meticulous and there are details at every corner of the album.

Aside from Come to Mama, there isn't a bad song on it; we got bangers unlike anything she'd released previously (Perfect Illusion, John Wayne, Diamond Heart), and some of her strongest ballads yet (Angel Down, Joanne). Plus Hey Girl, Sinner's Prayer, and Just Another Day, three of the best songs she's ever released, so no I'm going to have to disagree, the album is flawless and definitely timeless. :lolly: 

Not the best song on the album being treated like this

giphy.gif

Agree with the rest :gaycat:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

juju
7 minutes ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

Not the best song on the album being treated like this

giphy.gif

Agree with the rest :gaycat:

giphy.gif

Spoiler

:poot: idk why but it has yet to grow on me. it's the only gaga song in that position, smh. Maybe sooner or later I'll warm up to it :diane: 

❤ x ❤

Angel Down
4 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Wasn't here for CountryGa, so I'm not mad if we get more dark pop music

I mean PI, Angel Down, John Wayne sounded way darker than The Cure... The cure is anything but dark

AshIey
1 hour ago, Ritsu said:

The way she used to talk to normal people like: "I'm above you all because I no longer do pop". Can't remember more from Joanne era but another 2016 example: Golden Globes and Leonardo DiCaprio, Gaga telling Diane Warren to shut up... 

She never said she was above anyone lol, what? :smh: In one radio interview she even called TF and TFM amazing pop albums. And you said "in Joanne" so obviously I thought you were talking about that era.

What happened with Leonardo DiCaprio? As far as telling Diane Warren to shut up you can tell it wasn't serious. They're friends and friends mess with each other like that sometimes.

Versace

If we're getting an EP cool :classy:

if not then BOO YOU Gags for not giving Dancin In Circles and A-YO the justice they deserve :saladga:

Versace
4 hours ago, Andrew2512 said:

I just wish The Cure goes #1 on Billboard Hot 100 and then she's back to Joanne when JWT begins to release DIC and Angel Down and they slay the charts and then JWT ends with the Joanne era and we be ready for LG6 which is Dance-Pop/Elctro-pop Era just like Poker Face and Bad Romance

Heeeh Dreams :giggle:

I just wish The Cure goes #1 on Billboard Hot 100 and then she's back to Joanne when JWT begins to release DIC and A-YO and they slay the charts and then JWT ends with the Joanne era and we be ready for LG6 which is Rock songs with heavy choruses and pop verses just like MANiCURE and her Rock effort with Metallica 

Heeeh Dreams :giggle:

FIXED :giggle:

hausofbrice

I suppose Joanne has cured her, no pun intended, and she doesn't need to mourn her anymore. She now feels as if it's okay to move on with her life. 

She claimed Joanne was largely about loving her family and friends and being equals - and I suppose it did what it was intended to do

xoxo, brice ♡

Archived