💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Birmingham October 12th tour date venue confusion!

PlanetChromatica

Featured Posts

PlanetChromatica

So I have two standing tickets for the Joanne World Tour date on Thursday October 12th in Birmingham, however I am really worried I am going to be turning up at the wrong venue.

On ladygaga.com it says the show is at the Barclaycard Arena however ticketmaster says it's at the Genting Arena and it also says it's at the Genting Arena on the confirmation email. What is going on?!

I have checked and these arenas are in two completely different parts of the city. The Barclaycard Arena is in the city centre and the Genting Arena is in the outskirts next to the airport...

venusfly

I think Gaga's web designers just got lazy and copy pasted another date. Go to the venue on your ticket and confirmation email or tweet/email Genting to ask

It should say on your tickets which venue you're seeing her in when you get them. I think the people in charge of her website just didn't catch on that they're not happening in the same arena when they were told to add an extra Birmingham date. 

djparky

12 October is Genting Arena and 15 October is Barclaycard Arena according to Ticket Factory which is the main ticket site for both venues

Scott Morgan
On 20/04/2017 at 9:03 PM, djparky said:

12 October is Genting Arena and 15 October is Barclaycard Arena according to Ticket Factory which is the main ticket site for both venues

I was going to say this myself. The date will help you get the right location but otherwise just phone ticketmaster or check your order confirmation emails. It will say there too.

Archived