💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

What is your prediction for TC @ BBHot100 ?

Rifek

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation

The fact that MR stayed in the charts for so long leads me to believe that TC could stick around for a lot longer. It's catchier and more contemporary.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

27 :gaycat: bc my bday is on the 27th and Gagz told me she'll make sure it debuts at 27 just for me 

JohnWayne23

debut won't be as good as non-chart lovers would hope.

4 days at number one cannot match a week at #1, with a radio deal and a music video release (like some have done in the past).

I'm gonna say it will def be below Perfect Illusion's debut

I'll say somewhere in the 30's 

lairofhk

Part of me thinks dropping such a mainstream-sounding track like this is going to backfire a bit for Gaga. Simply because people don't really expect this of her. It's a good, catchy, straight forward pop song but people want and expect more from Gaga. It does also bear a little too much resemblance to Bieber's "Sorry." Just my two cents but of course I hope it does well. 

shame

I've watched a couple of reaction videos on Youtube and practically everyone had an amazing first impression of the song. when it hits the radios I'm sure first-listeners would love it and it'll be successful in the charts.

angels forever, forever angels

juju

Hopefully Top 10, but that's probably not realistic, although a lot of my GP friends are really digging the song, it's resonating with a younger crowd. So we will see :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

Irrelevant

Around 30-40 probably, streaming sucks :awkney:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Economy
10 hours ago, jvckk said:

She was predicted to be between 35-37 earlier in the week. It's sad how sales mean almost nothing anymore, but she'll definitely rise, hopefully to the top 5 soon. 

Well it sucks but charts have to adapt to how people listen to music now

I myself no longer buy singles as I find streaming easier and more practicle.

The only way to track my music habits is to track my streams as i no longer buy singles

Even albums, i only buy album hard copies of albums i loved. The rest i also stream

technology means things change. Im glad billboard didnt fight against it and adjusted the charts accordingly or else the charts would not reflect music popularity accurately if they still only looked at sales as that makes up like only 10% of music impact at this point

Archived