news

LG's VEVO thumbnail changed to 'The Cure'

Started by vivre sa vie with 45 replies so far

Feels like the tour that's yet to start shouldn't be centred on an album that will be dead by the first show 

2 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's looking promising this is the end of the pink suit and cowboy hat! I could not be more happy/excited!:giveup:

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Fame Joanster Is coming

img_0144jmr3f.gif

 

1 person likes this

Where once we were putting honey on the cunts, now we're putting the cunts on the honey.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mer Boy said:

The Little DICsters are SHOOK.

as much as i wanted DiC as single and to have music video and as much as it is my favourite song from Joanne... i can't sompare it to The Cure ^^ #ByeDIC

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, inxcognito said:

as much as i wanted DiC as single and to have music video and as much as it is my favourite song from Joanne... i can't sompare it to The Cure ^^ #ByeDIC

I second that! No songs on Joanne compare to The Cure! 

Edited by macca
1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Miel said:

Joanne will climb back from the graves, just like Million Reasons.

Watch it happen in, like, three years. The zombie gift that keeps on giving.

What do you mean?

2 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's coming, and we ain't ready :giveup: 

RIP Joanne

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes! Summer Song of 2017 cum thruuuu!:pray:


Twenty One Pilots

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know what to believe anymore. She's been changing all her social medias from "xoxo, Joanne" or "xoxo, Gaga" and now she's changing all her profile pics to The Cure.

I love The Cure, don't get me wrong, I've literally had it on repeat since it came out. I haven't been listening to anything else, but at the same time, it's sort of sad to see that she's not pushing Joanne anymore. The album certainly had a lot of meaning to her, and I just hope she isn't disappointed.

Spoiler

BUT COME THRU POSSIBLE EP OR ALBUM! COME THRU

 

1 person likes this

❤️💛💚💙💜

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank God this EP thing is seeming more and more likely! 

I was waiting on DH to be a single but honestly I'm happy she can finally send those cowboy hats to the warehouse where she stores everything and hopefully she never brings it out again...

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

I don't know what to believe anymore. She's been changing all her social medias from "xoxo, Joanne" or "xoxo, Gaga" and now she's changing all her profile pics to The Cure.

I love The Cure, don't get me wrong, I've literally had it on repeat since it came out. I haven't been listening to anything else, but at the same time, it's sort of sad to see that she's not pushing Joanne anymore. The album certainly had a lot of meaning to her, and I just hope she isn't disappointed.

  Hide contents

BUT COME THRU POSSIBLE EP OR ALBUM! COME THRU

 

 

same tbh.

But, I feel as if she told us that the Joanne era ended a while ago with the "THE END" in the John Wayne video and it also features the Joanne persona walking away at the end? I think it was just a story she wanted to tell and she did it. 

3 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

same tbh.

But, I feel as if she told us that the Joanne era ended a while ago with the "THE END" in the John Wayne video and it also features the Joanne persona walking away at the end? I think it was just a story she wanted to tell and she did it. 

I personally don't consider an era over until the tour ends, and I think the whole John Wayne video may be coincidental—but that's just my opinion. Because, in that same video, she shots FameGa, so is it saying that both FameGa and Joanne are leaving us?? So, is there a completely new Gaga that we're going to see now??

I don't know, but I still think The Cure may be a standalone single. I don't want to overhype myself for an album or EP if it's not going to happen :ladyhaha:


❤️💛💚💙💜

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I don't know what to believe anymore. She's been changing all her social medias from "xoxo, Joanne" or "xoxo, Gaga" and now she's changing all her profile pics to The Cure.

I love The Cure, don't get me wrong, I've literally had it on repeat since it came out. I haven't been listening to anything else, but at the same time, it's sort of sad to see that she's not pushing Joanne anymore. The album certainly had a lot of meaning to her, and I just hope she isn't disappointed.

  Hide contents

BUT COME THRU POSSIBLE EP OR ALBUM! COME THRU

 

This. :laughga:

as much as I want to bop to her electronic dance songs I care for her. 

Joanne clearly is the album of her dream (Mark collab, writing song with Beck etc).  I hope she isn't forced to release something else for commercial success. I hope she truly wants to release TC instead of another management/label betrayal.

1 person likes this

I am not an easy person though.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now