Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LG's VEVO thumbnail changed to 'The Cure'

Guest vivre sa vie

Featured Posts

Dawson

Feels like the tour that's yet to start shouldn't be centred on an album that will be dead by the first show 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
macca

It's looking promising this is the end of the pink suit and cowboy hat! I could not be more happy/excited!:giveup:

inxcognito
1 hour ago, Mer Boy said:

The Little DICsters are SHOOK.

as much as i wanted DiC as single and to have music video and as much as it is my favourite song from Joanne... i can't sompare it to The Cure ^^ #ByeDIC

macca
3 minutes ago, inxcognito said:

as much as i wanted DiC as single and to have music video and as much as it is my favourite song from Joanne... i can't sompare it to The Cure ^^ #ByeDIC

I second that! No songs on Joanne compare to The Cure! 

Impostor
1 hour ago, Miel said:

Joanne will climb back from the graves, just like Million Reasons.

Watch it happen in, like, three years. The zombie gift that keeps on giving.

What do you mean?

Reality

I don't know what to believe anymore. She's been changing all her social medias from "xoxo, Joanne" or "xoxo, Gaga" and now she's changing all her profile pics to The Cure.

I love The Cure, don't get me wrong, I've literally had it on repeat since it came out. I haven't been listening to anything else, but at the same time, it's sort of sad to see that she's not pushing Joanne anymore. The album certainly had a lot of meaning to her, and I just hope she isn't disappointed.

Spoiler

BUT COME THRU POSSIBLE EP OR ALBUM! COME THRU

🖤👹

KleinGa

Thank God this EP thing is seeming more and more likely! 

I was waiting on DH to be a single but honestly I'm happy she can finally send those cowboy hats to the warehouse where she stores everything and hopefully she never brings it out again...

KleinGa
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

I don't know what to believe anymore. She's been changing all her social medias from "xoxo, Joanne" or "xoxo, Gaga" and now she's changing all her profile pics to The Cure.

I love The Cure, don't get me wrong, I've literally had it on repeat since it came out. I haven't been listening to anything else, but at the same time, it's sort of sad to see that she's not pushing Joanne anymore. The album certainly had a lot of meaning to her, and I just hope she isn't disappointed.

Hide contents

same tbh.

But, I feel as if she told us that the Joanne era ended a while ago with the "THE END" in the John Wayne video and it also features the Joanne persona walking away at the end? I think it was just a story she wanted to tell and she did it. 

Reality
3 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

same tbh.

But, I feel as if she told us that the Joanne era ended a while ago with the "THE END" in the John Wayne video and it also features the Joanne persona walking away at the end? I think it was just a story she wanted to tell and she did it. 

I personally don't consider an era over until the tour ends, and I think the whole John Wayne video may be coincidental—but that's just my opinion. Because, in that same video, she shots FameGa, so is it saying that both FameGa and Joanne are leaving us?? So, is there a completely new Gaga that we're going to see now??

I don't know, but I still think The Cure may be a standalone single. I don't want to overhype myself for an album or EP if it's not going to happen :ladyhaha:

🖤👹

5 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Hide contents

This. :laughga:

as much as I want to bop to her electronic dance songs I care for her. 

Joanne clearly is the album of her dream (Mark collab, writing song with Beck etc).  I hope she isn't forced to release something else for commercial success. I hope she truly wants to release TC instead of another management/label betrayal.

Archived