Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Are Some Shady Things Gaga Has Done

Perfect ionist

Featured Posts

Tom Hardy
6 hours ago, Perfectionist32 said:

For me it's this 

I think it a little hypocritical. She should just admit that she does I mean most singers do it. I think she only lipsyncs when she is feeling lazy or has to dance because she's probably out of breathe. I still love her but you guys can't hide the fact. I'll admit I try to pretend she never does.

ODptxLa.gif

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackpink

this thread :awkney:

Gaga was a messy bitch back in 2012. She served LOOKS though.

But I'm happy she seems to be in a better state of mind nowadays. 

Cailleach
10 hours ago, Cerny said:

I find her tweets more childish than shady tbh.

This moment though, is it more of a diva moment? not sure. She did see her, as you can see in the gif. Ignored and then used as a mic holder. :smh:

giphy.gif

tumblr_mx8gj166dt1qjdybto2_250.gif

Nnnnnn I always hate seeing this :toofunny:

why why why gaga would you do this to poor zendaya :duck:

That's not very born this way of you

SilkSpectre0
19 minutes ago, Jrberish said:

Who was this aimed at???

Die antwoord. She asked them to open for for her in SA I believe and they thought they were too good and made a bunch of messy af mean comments abou Gaga in return and mocked her in a music video.

juju

Gaga went OFF in 2012 :toofunny: Her shadiest era.

I don't think she's shady at all though, she merely responds when provoked. She's not the type of person to just sit there and take it, enough is enough. #AriesTactics

❤ x ❤

YeehawKylie
12 hours ago, Perfectionist32 said:

For me it's this 

I think it a little hypocritical. She should just admit that she does I mean most singers do it. I think she only lipsyncs when she is feeling lazy or has to dance because she's probably out of breathe. I still love her but you guys can't hide the fact. I'll admit I try to pretend she never does.

Using backing vocals (known as a back-track) is not lipsynching. Pop stars use back-tracks because otherwise, the live performance will not have the same ‘punch’ the studio has. It also allows the artists to perform choreography, etc. The GP tends to think using a back-track is lip synching…it’s not. The back-track is simply there to magnify the performance.

Bolkins
10 hours ago, Cerny said:

I find her tweets more childish than shady tbh.

This moment though, is it more of a diva moment? not sure. She did see her, as you can see in the gif. Ignored and then used as a mic holder. :smh:

giphy.gif

tumblr_mx8gj166dt1qjdybto2_250.gif

Looool I remember this, why did she even do that? She doesn't even ask nicely just like "here take this CRETIN" 

juju
6 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Using backing vocals (known as a back-track) is not lipsynching. Pop stars use back-tracks because otherwise, the live performance will not have the same ‘punch’ the studio has. It also allows the artists to perform choreography, etc. The GP tends to think using a back-track is lip synching…it’s not. The back-track is simply there to magnify the performance.

How are people still confused about this? :duck:

❤ x ❤

YeehawKylie
1 minute ago, WohnJayne said:

Looool I remember this, why did she even do that? She doesn't even ask nicely just like "here take this CRETIN" 

The girl who took the mic was just a stagehand though, wasn't she? It's her job. 

Spoiler

:creepflop:

gagzus

Signing off on Madonna to sing a mashup on her tour using BTW knowing full well she would have to pay Gaga royalties for every terrible attempt at covering the lyrics and choreography.

gagzus

Also to the OP she's using backing track which she has used since her first ever live performance in 2008 it's so the flow of the track doesn't drop and so she doesn't have to over exert her vocals and can sometimes focus on dancing 

Trepadation

BlW0DAfCQAAFWlZ.png

the time when gaga said her & madonna are different because she writes and produces:poot:

Bolkins
2 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

The girl who took the mic was just a stagehand though, wasn't she? It's her job. 

Hide contents

:creepflop:

I feel like she's too dressed up to be a stage hand, the people in the black tshirts and passes behind them are probably them guys etc. Maybe she did Gaga wrong once or said some **** about her online. 

Archived