A Star Is Born - "Digging My Grave"

brownie

Featured Posts

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Torsoface
7 hours ago, Algorithm said:

and the fact that we still have to wait until September 2018?? WHAT THE HELL!

WHAT!! Why the hell does making movies take so long :air: 

MaybeKermit

What part of the movie was this? Is it the beginning? The middle?

And what is happening in the scene basically? Is it just a random concert? 

Kalinda
31 minutes ago, Torsoface said:

WHAT!! Why the hell does making movies take so long :air: 

My guess is that this is a strategic release date to hopefully get as much awards attention as possible, the movie will probably be finished long before that.

TheJoanneHat

Are people seriously asking if the song is pop ?

Like the girl is wearing cowboy things, what are you imagining 

blackpink

It all makes sense now...I think I know why she put out The Cure now. 

Since ASIB is going to be all Country/rock music, TC was a nice little  pop single for the large majority of fans that aren't here for the Country music she will be serving. So she put out a pop single to give the fans that want pop music something to hold onto. 

I also think Joanne was most likely released to get ready to make ASIB. 

I honestly can't wait to hear the soundtrack but to all the fans that aren't here for it, I don't think an EP is coming. Home girl is way too busy

Lord Ryry

did her character have an accent? or was she just living in the south as an American 

GhettoFabulous

I'm sooo HypedT :pray:

Lol at all of you saying it's cancelled cuz it's country shut up and stop whining you have the cure (Which will most likely be followed by a pop record )which is pure pop so calm yo titties + look at the bright side of this come through Grammys + oscars 

giphy.gif

46 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

It all makes sense now...I think I know why she put out The Cure now. 

Since ASIB is going to be all Country/rock music, TC was a nice little  pop single for the large majority of fans that aren't here for the Country music she will be serving. So she put out a pop single to give the fans that want pop music something to hold onto. 

I also think Joanne was most likely released to get ready to make ASIB. 

I honestly can't wait to hear the soundtrack but to all the fans that aren't here for it, I don't think an EP is coming. Home girl is way too busy

So true! :golfclap:

loving you is cherry pie ♥

GypsyBabe
10 hours ago, Chelsea Symona said:

A friend also went (but was backstage due to their job) and labeled these songs Led Zeppelin meets Fleetwood Mac. It's less pop than 'Joanne' I was told. I am okay with that. This info seems quite accurate judging by the appearance/look she has for the film.

She's going to be promoting it a lot next year (I wouldn't be surprised if she has a Dive Bar tour like event for the songs) so now it makes sense that she'd come out with a hella pop single before Rockga comes. Not that this will avoid meltdowns anyway.

:tony: Gaga x Fleetwood Mac 

⚯͛

Archived