Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A Star Is Born - "Digging My Grave"

brownie

Featured Posts

crackpoppodcast
1 minute ago, brownie said:

The number of people who got mad and left just cause of the heat was so hilarious :toofunny:

Hide contents

Lowkey glad though cause by the end of the night 2/3rds of everyone had left and we were right in front of her and the camera :classy:

Hide contents

I should bury a spoiler

Hide contents

Inside these spoilers

Hide contents

That would be fun

Hide contents

Could be fun

Hide contents

Okay

Hide contents

Here

Hide contents

is

Hide contents

the

Hide contents

super

Hide contents

secret

Hide contents

spoiler

Hide contents

:

Hide contents

75 5@a anc .f @aY and.Ya paYf.Yx-nda .f D-hif.Yni- G.hc, 7hhy iYa-k$ c./n dYying .n $5-ga. G-g-'$ paYf.Yx-nda .f 5@i$ y.fng $5-Yha5 iYa-king c./n -$ 5@a dY./c d@aaY$ f.Y @aY i$ n.5@ing [email protected] .f -x-zing. 

wastin my, wastin my wastin my, wastin my tiiiiiiiime.

But yeah people were leaving after being there for like 20 minutes like what did they expect exactly.. but I mean I lasted until the raffle after lunch at least ;D

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noah X

Nobody's asked this question!!! But is it true that she performed the song in one live take for the film? Or were there cuts and different angles?

Noah X
29 minutes ago, daddybunny said:

wastin my, wastin my wastin my, wastin my tiiiiiiiime.

But yeah people were leaving after being there for like 20 minutes like what did they expect exactly.. but I mean I lasted until the raffle after lunch at least ;D

did Gaga seem upset or sad that people were walking out? :(

crackpoppodcast
12 minutes ago, Kenon Sings said:

did Gaga seem upset or sad that people were walking out? :(

she was backstage most of the time and didn't realize they were leaving probably. there was like 300 people there MAX- not as many as I expected so I'm wondering if she was disappointed to begin with that the crowd was kind of small..

crackpoppodcast
6 minutes ago, ghs said:

@daddybunny and @brownie you guys should record the melody/chorus and high pitch it so our fan base can have it's own 'Make Me' twink snippet iconic moment.:lolly:

GODDDDD hahaha I never heard that one! 

Rabbit Heart
5 hours ago, Trepadation said:

was it a pop? like the fame pop not joanne pop

It's god damn country :( the only buzz kill for me about ASIB :x I hoped music will be rock so it can have ww success but country aint even popular in whole US let alone the world :x Sad

crackpoppodcast
17 minutes ago, Rabbit Heart said:

It's god damn country :( the only buzz kill for me about ASIB :x I hoped music will be rock so it can have ww success but country aint even popular in whole US let alone the world :x Sad

I think people are stressing way too much about it being "country." I mean it's no more country than Sinner's Prayer or Joanne as a whole. If you know who The Civil Wars are, I would say the music I heard yesterday would fit alongside their music. It's definitely got more of a rock-feel but that's just my take on it. 

Sister

Nice~

I can't wait to see Gaga with her tambourine, Love it! Thank You! :heart:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Mikey Monster

This is getting me so hyped I bet it's gonna remind me of walk the line for sure. They acted and sang live too in THAT movie and it was oscar GOLD! ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍:tony::reductive:

Mikey McCampbell

Archived