💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A Star Is Born - "Digging My Grave"

brownie

Featured Posts

phantasmas
9 hours ago, brownie said:

Well I wasn't stalking her all day, I was just on a set she was on too. I got to see her work and perform, but I wasn't following her around.

doesnt hurt to ask, lmao

thank u tho

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
11 hours ago, FameGa said:

only this cult site :ladyhaha: 

sis theres a rumour that the staff hates her thats why im asking :neyde:

retrophyyysical
10 hours ago, IndieKylie said:

I know, right? For some reason I thought it was Fall 2017 it would be coming out. I didn't realize this film would need so much post-production. :saladga:

I assume it'll be done by the end of this year/early next year and they'll just delay it for Oscar potential. 

It's not that it needs that much post-production, it's probably due to Gaga's schedule. She'll be on the Joanne World Tour throughout all of this year, and this movie is obviously gunning for Oscar traction. Gaga will need to be fully available to promote the film leading up to the industry precursor/guild/critics awards that lay the foundation for Oscar nods. She'll also need to be available for festival screenings (as I said in another thread, this will likely be a high profile premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival and I could see her doing a live performance of the original songs in the street like Pharrell did last year with Hidden Figures). It's not that this film is taking that long to make (in all honesty a final cut will probably be ready this summer shortly after the film wraps), it's just that Gaga won't be available to properly promote for an awards push until next fall. 

YeehawKylie
1 minute ago, JoeyNolfi said:

It's not that it needs that much post-production, it's probably due to Gaga's schedule. She'll be on the Joanne World Tour throughout all of this year, and this movie is obviously gunning for Oscar traction. Gaga will need to be fully available to promote the film leading up to the industry precursor/guild/critics awards that lay the foundation for Oscar nods. She'll also need to be available for festival screenings (as I said in another thread, this will likely be a high profile premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival and I could see her doing a live performance of the original songs in the street like Pharrell did last year with Hidden Figures). It's not that this film is taking that long to make (in all honesty a final cut will probably be ready this summer shortly after the film wraps), it's just that Gaga won't be available to properly promote for an awards push until next fall. 

Thanks--I didn't think about promotion for some reason. That makes much more sense. Given the filming schedule, I had assumed the film would be able to be completed and ready for released by this Fall regardless. 

I hope she gives us plenty of new music in the meantime. :excited2:

Katie14
7 hours ago, daddybunny said:

she was backstage most of the time and didn't realize they were leaving probably. there was like 300 people there MAX- not as many as I expected so I'm wondering if she was disappointed to begin with that the crowd was kind of small..

Why would people walk out? Its a free Gaga mini concert. 

crackpoppodcast
12 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Why would people walk out? Its a free Gaga mini concert. 

Sort of... I mean we had to pay $10 and also they weren't using mics so we couldn't hear her very well. But it was seeing her so intimately and waiting for her cute little interactions with us that made it so worth it!

AustrianTilapia

I can't wait til we get a trailer for the movie so we can hear some of the songs... even tho we'll probably have to wait til next year to get one :interestinga:

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

blackcoffee
8 hours ago, daddybunny said:

wastin my, wastin my wastin my, wastin my tiiiiiiiime.

But yeah people were leaving after being there for like 20 minutes like what did they expect exactly.. but I mean I lasted until the raffle after lunch at least ;D

Same! I had to drive back to Long Beach or I would have stayed through the night shooting :/ 

@brownie and @daddybunny, what day were you guys there?! I was there Tuesday and it would awesome to know if I saw y'all!

Back to Diggin My Grave...now it's back stuck in my head! I was obsessed with what I heard. Total country-rock greatness...I like the comparisons to Led Zeppelin and Fleetwood Mac because those are my two favorite bands, but it was definitely leaning more country than those bands, like Gold Dust Woman. 

The duet they started filming during the day was so beautiful. I cannot wait to hear that. 

And as others have mentioned, after hearing the amazing songs she's doing for ASIB, I can totally see where some of the country tinge in Joanne came from (Joanne was either practice with songwriting a bit in that genre for ASIB or she was working on them simultaneously and it inspired her). It's like Yoü and I meets Sinner's Prayer meets Joanne ❤️

I am so happy with this music and it makes up for her cutting the Joanne era short, for me. It also helps shed some light on why she suddenly released "The Cure"....gives her dance-pop only fans something before she goes total country rock. So excited for this soundtrack.

Oriane
13 hours ago, brownie said:

Not even close to Joanne pop -- this is all country / rock. But as mentioned, her pop writing comes out a bit. 

Thanks, this comforts me a little bit for The Cure.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Katie14
23 minutes ago, daddybunny said:

Sort of... I mean we had to pay $10 and also they weren't using mics so we couldn't hear her very well. But it was seeing her so intimately and waiting for her cute little interactions with us that made it so worth it!

Exactly! I would love any opportunity to witness her in person. Although thats probably my stan side talking. I understand that casual listeners wouldn't care about that stuff.  What kind of cute interactions did she have? I want details!!

elijahfan

What kind of outfit did she wear?? Or maybe you signed a confidentiality clause? In which case, you've already said a bit much :toofunny:

blackcoffee
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

What kind of outfit did she wear?? Or maybe you signed a confidentiality clause? In which case, you've already said a bit much :toofunny:

We didn't. I talked a bit about the outfits on a post I did on this thread. 

Harry
4 hours ago, blackcoffee said:

Same! I had to drive back to Long Beach or I would have stayed through the night shooting :/ 

@brownie and @daddybunny, what day were you guys there?! I was there Tuesday and it would awesome to know if I saw y'all!

Back to Diggin My Grave...now it's back stuck in my head! I was obsessed with what I heard. Total country-rock greatness...I like the comparisons to Led Zeppelin and Fleetwood Mac because those are my two favorite bands, but it was definitely leaning more country than those bands, like Gold Dust Woman. 

The duet they started filming during the day was so beautiful. I cannot wait to hear that. 

And as others have mentioned, after hearing the amazing songs she's doing for ASIB, I can totally see where some of the country tinge in Joanne came from (Joanne was either practice with songwriting a bit in that genre for ASIB or she was working on them simultaneously and it inspired her). It's like Yoü and I meets Sinner's Prayer meets Joanne ❤️

I am so happy with this music and it makes up for her cutting the Joanne era short, for me. It also helps shed some light on why she suddenly released "The Cure"....gives her dance-pop only fans something before she goes total country rock. So excited for this soundtrack.

It sounded like Gold Dust Woman? Now I'm excited :giveup:

4 hours ago, Oriane23 said:

@brownie @daddybunny @blackcoffee once again, is it possible for you to record the bits of melody you remember ? It would be so cool to have this !

Sorry, but I'm standing by my rule of not spoiling any more. Just wait! It's gonna be a catchy rock / country song that will throw everyone off guard. You'll FOR SURE hear at least parts of it before Sept 2018. 

Archived