💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A Star Is Born - "Digging My Grave"

brownie

Featured Posts

Shipper

AHH! I feel so refreshed reading this! I went to be an extra too last tuesday and even if I went alone, I enjoyed it so much! I went home by after lunch. (6:30pm)

I really enjoy seeing Gaga and Bradley's interaction. I was counting how many times they kissed (cheeks) and it was like 4 times+. The cute antics and the way she would pat Bradley's chest and hug him was so cute! 

The chemistry between them is undeniable!

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StuckInMyMind

I've been an extra work before and you have to sign a contract of confidentiality. Don't risk your job to give us details. As much as it's appreciated, please don't put yourself at risk :) 

BloodyJudas
On 4/20/2017 at 3:35 AM, HOTNGaga said:

Exciting but I feel like when the movie comes out nothing will be surprising... :S Maybe we could even limit titles to ASIB Rumors/News without giving anything out? @Haroon This is gonna be something happening for the next year and a half... 

Impossible to keep such stuff a secret on this site :sweat:Monsters are way too curious :usrs:

Swan Heart

I'm so excited about this. :heart:

I can't believe Gaga is doing freaking A STAR IS BORN, only THE gay icon of our generation. :gaysia:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

fede ARTPOP

Still waiting for that "Digging my grave" snippet. :nails:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Archived