Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A Star Is Born - "Digging My Grave"

brownie

Featured Posts

Cyber Babylon
48 minutes ago, brownie said:

Confirmed song title: "Digging My Grave" (Cooper called it that himself, and it's a duet between Ally and Jackson.)

bradley can sing?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
2 minutes ago, brownie said:

They're normal songs....? They're just not pop songs. 

I'm not saying anything bad about it. You said there's a mini section, and usually 5 minute plus songs have those. Were any of the songs she played that long? I've been desperately awaiting another long song from her since Edge of Glory.

Edit: Gotcha. Well guess I gotta wait a little longer for my wish to come true 

1 minute ago, Chris Martin said:

bradley can sing?

YES. He opened his mouth for the first take of the day and starting singing and everyone kind of went "...oh. Wow." 

1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

I'm not saying anything bad about it. You said there's a mini section, and usually 5 minute plus songs have those. Were any of the songs she played that long? I've been desperately awaiting another long song from her since Edge of Glory.

The "digging my" breakdown appears to be the bridge!

Lextyr97
1 minute ago, brownie said:

The "digging my" breakdown appears to be the bridge!

Last question, I promise. You mentioned it was rock/country, but still with her pop writing. So were the songs sort of along the lines of You and I? And I also second the acting question of how she seems to be doing lol

Chelseaaaaaa

A friend also went (but was backstage due to their job) and labeled these songs Led Zeppelin meets Fleetwood Mac. It's less pop than 'Joanne' I was told. I am okay with that. This info seems quite accurate judging by the appearance/look she has for the film.

She's going to be promoting it a lot next year (I wouldn't be surprised if she has a Dive Bar tour like event for the songs) so now it makes sense that she'd come out with a hella pop single before Rockga comes. Not that this will avoid meltdowns anyway.

retrophyyysical
2 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Last question, I promise. You mentioned it was rock/country, but still with her pop writing. So were the songs sort of along the lines of You and I? And I also second the acting question of how she seems to be doing lol

Of course I've yet to hear the songs myself, but I can't imagine they'd be in the vein of You and I. The press release from Monday said the music is country. I would expect ALL organic instrumentation... solely guitars, piano, drums, etc. Think Born This Way... The Country Road version :P

21 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

Did you have to sign a form that said you weren't allowed to talk about the movie? I wouldn't want you getting in trouble legally since I am sure they check this site.

Nope! I know what an NDA is and have signed several before. For this we just weren't allowed to use our phones -- they were locked away.

Lextyr97
Just now, JoeyNolfi said:

Of course I've yet to hear the songs myself, but I can't imagine they'd be in the vein of You and I. The press release from Monday said the music is country. I would expect ALL organic instrumentation... solely guitars, piano, drums, etc. 

I'm so here for it. I've been obsessed with You and I lately.

32 minutes ago, Easy said:

Was that "awkward actress" rumour true? How did the crew treat our good sis Stefani? Did Stefani seem happy working on it between takes?

She was awkward / nervous but only in character. The character itself is supposed to be awkward and overhwlned by her sudden fame. She hit those notes perfectly on stage.

DeleteMyAccount
20 minutes ago, Chelsea Symona said:

A friend also went (but was backstage due to their job) and labeled these songs Led Zeppelin meets Fleetwood Mac. It's less pop than 'Joanne' I was told. I am okay with that. This info seems quite accurate judging by the appearance/look she has for the film.

She's going to be promoting it a lot next year (I wouldn't be surprised if she has a Dive Bar tour like event for the songs) so now it makes sense that she'd come out with a hella pop single before Rockga comes. Not that this will avoid meltdowns anyway.

:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

phantasmas

:crossed: spill everything, gurl

like how big is her trailer and what does she order from starbucks when rhey do coffee runs

junolxf
16 minutes ago, brownie said:

^Less Zeppelin and more Fleetwood Mac. 

wtf. That's amazing. :giveup:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

11 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

:crossed: spill everything, gurl

like how big is her trailer and what does she order from starbucks when rhey do coffee runs

Well I wasn't stalking her all day, I was just on a set she was on too. I got to see her work and perform, but I wasn't following her around.

Archived