A Star Is Born - "Digging My Grave"

brownie

Featured Posts

monsterdino
11 minutes ago, brownie said:

YOU'VE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT

DIGGIN MY, DIGGIN MY GRAVE

DIGGIN MY, DIGGIN MY GRAVE

It's country/rock but damn she has this mini-song breakdown that's just phenomenally catchy. She BELTS OUT "You've been up all night" and then goes into the "diggin' my, diggin' my grave" section and her pop writing comes out! 

sis u have to record urself singing it

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

Exciting but I feel like when the movie comes out nothing will be surprising... :S Maybe we could even limit titles to ASIB Rumors/News without giving anything out? @Haroon This is gonna be something happening for the next year and a half... 

There's lot I could be telling you that I'm not. Lots of moments in the shooting. These are just hints, really! 

HausOfMiklaus

This is so unbelievable, thanks for sharing and I'm both jealous and proud that you had a great time!

sipthistea
15 minutes ago, brownie said:

YOU'VE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT

It's country/rock but damn she has this mini-song breakdown that's just phenomenally catchy. She BELTS OUT "You've been up all night" and then goes into the "diggin' my, diggin' my grave" section and her pop writing comes out! 

YASSS...I knew it would be back. 

Bye bye to The Cure :reductive:

Gaga Monster
33 minutes ago, brownie said:

Did you have to sign a form that said you weren't allowed to talk about the movie? I wouldn't want you getting in trouble legally since I am sure they check this site.

GGD Presidential Elections

44 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

how was she with the staff, did it seem as if the staff hated her?

She appeared to be everything you'd want your hero to be. Courteous, nothing diva-like about her. She cracked jokes, the crew called her "Stef", and she seemed to get along with everyone. She started the morning by walking out on stage, looking right at myself and my friend I was with, and waving right at us. Made my damn week, haha. 

11 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

how was she with the staff, did it seem as if the staff hated her?

only this cult site :ladyhaha: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

donutellha

yESS! Thank you so much! :wub: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Was that "awkward actress" rumour true? How did the crew treat our good sis Stefani? Did Stefani seem happy working on it between takes?

Cailleach

Was she a good actress tho?:hor:How good would you say her acting really was? :giggle:

That's not very born this way of you

10 minutes ago, Blake said:

@brownie Have fun with breaching a non-disclosure agreement. :toofunny: 

Why did you assume I signed one? 🤔

All they did was lock our phones away and tell us to not record anything. Which several people did. TMZ already has several leaked photos, lol. 

Leaking a song title and lyric from a set that 400 people were on isn't bad, don't trip.

Lextyr97
31 minutes ago, brownie said:

YOU'VE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT

This makes it sound like the song is long :O were any of the songs long? Still desperate for an enormous Gaga song lol

2 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

This makes it sound like the song is long :O were any of the songs long? Still desperate for an enormous Gaga song lol

They're normal songs....? They're just not pop songs. 

Edit: what I mean to say is that they all seemed to be normal song length.

Archived