Just now, merlot said:

you are right sweetie

Thanks for changing your mind. 

Stream Lust For Life on Spotify. 

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Baduizm

wow this makes me wanna get naked and roll around in bed with my ex and then cry about it afterwards... i dig it. :giggle:

T3ARS

I'm living for the Sin City vibes I'm getting from this video 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

This song is perfection. It's flawless. If the whole album sounds like Love and Lust For Life...

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

melodichard

I was expecting a lot better after reading the comments in this thread :emma: it's okay. 

BlingNotTheMusic

I gotta be honest - I'm not feeling this track. One of the reasons I love Lana's music is the lyrical content and genius writing. This seems very off for her and I don't really get it. 

Maybe the "Take off take off, take off all your clothes (x3)" was just too much for me. 

Anyone else?

merlot
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Thanks for changing your mind. 

Stream Lust For Life on Spotify. 

tenor.gif

BlingNotTheMusic
11 minutes ago, insight said:

The Cure, move over!

giphy.gif

Girl really?

ItsTommyBitch

I'm SNATCHED, SLAYED, FLAMBEAU'D, etc :air:

I do kind of think it would be better without Abel though. Someone leak that version along with the orchestral ver. of Love :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

StrawberryBlond

Another great one from Lana. I've been missing her music so bad. Collabing with The Weeknd is a match made in heaven, their voices merge together like the sweetest honey. I know I'll be playing this all summer. With one of the biggest names behind it, this could be her first real commercial hit but is it ultimately still too out there for radio and top 40 listeners? We'll have to wait and see. But it'll get Lana's music noticed again, whatever happens, so yay for that.

New music from Lana AND Gaga in the same week.. 

lxmuY0OXbK7iE.gif

The Without You chorus vibes on that prechorus 

lxmuY0OXbK7iE.gif

The most beautiful audio video for any song, ever. 

lxmuY0OXbK7iE.gif

ItsTommyBitch

Me listening with headphones now

THAT BASS DURING THE PRE-CHORUS :air: I want someone to make love to me during this song :giveup:

(Also, it makes me think that the Cover of the Album should be Lana with a half smile or a grin rather than a full beaming one for some reason :giveup: )

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived