Lana Del Rey - Lust For Life feat. The Weeknd

blackstar

Featured Posts

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

She really is consistent with her aesthetic this era :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The "video" is so cute :giveup:

can't wait for the real video (if it will come, bc this seems like a preview :usrs:)

Panchecco

I really like the image of the hollywood sign

but I don't really get why she made an "audio" video instead of a proper video :huh:

the song is cool but I'll need to listen to it a little bit more to like it

Neight Shayde

I'm...... disappointed.

I wish Abel never collabed with her for this album. They don't blend well together in my opinion.

His vocals ruined the track for me ( I love him don't get me wrong )..

YaaaasGaga

Kinda underwhelmed like I was with Love for the first few listens, but tbf that one grew on me eventually so we'll see, but let's be honest, neither of these songs are as good as anything on Ultrviolence. All I can think of is why didn't she team up with Dan Auerbach from The Black Keys again? They made magic together. The soft rock vibe suited her so much more! This and a lot of the songs from Honeymoon are just dreary and aren't very distinct from each other. Born To Die and Paradise still had some R&B edge in there which set the songs apart more, but her music is just feeling a bit same-y at the moment for me, and I'm a huge fan so it pains me to say it.

808609TheCultureShowLadyGagaTheMotherMon

nikola

i like it......it's not excellent but its good........

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Zombie

Mmmm seriously, im the biggest Lana fan, but i think she needs to release something not as "smooth" she needs deeper vocals and more uptempo vibes

Archived