💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Goldderby: Lady Gaga among top artists to the Grammys 2018

Monsterious

Featured Posts

TeenIdle
3 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Then Gaga's black sheep would be The Cure, since it's her first sell out song :reductive:

I don't disagree. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover
3 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

Ialways knew the better album would win aka 25 :sis:

Both are overrated but at least someone with talent won. Can u imagine if Justin would of won?:sis:

junolxf

AOTY nomination would be amazing (she's not winning tho), but she has a good chance with MR. Come through, queen. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

YeehawKylie
15 minutes ago, joannester said:

Sis let's not be delusional, we ALL know the 1989 had a lot more cultural impact and success than Joanne :toofunny:

Still Joanne is a superior album but we know how The Academy loves paying dust to our Indie queen :gaycat:

My point was that a white female pop star has beaten Kendrick before, in what most considered undeserving. lol. 

I don't think Gaga will ever win AOTY, I was simply making a point that if 1989 can beat How to Pimp a Butterfly or Sound and Color, DAMN certainly isn't a shoe-in yet. :emma:

YeehawKylie
27 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

they kinda did tbh, but ARTPOP mess that up too lol 

hopefully it will be nominaded at least 

They kissed it, but not as much as Taylor's. I mean, Fearless better than The Fame? Give me a break. The Grammys award Taylor every time Kanye says something negative about her, Gaga has arguably earned all six of her Grammys. 

Alien Tulip
22 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Then Gaga's black sheep would be The Cure, since it's her first sell out song :reductive:

Making a song special for her fans is a sell out? 

migamiga

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get an AOTY nom but we really need that SOTY and ROTY!!!!! :grr:

That J

She's got at least ONE Grammy in the bag for Joanne.  It's a solid album the Grammys typically eat up and they seem to have always respected what Gaga is about.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
7 minutes ago, Mariah Carey said:

Making a song special for her fans is a sell out? 

I always say a song that's "for the fans" or a "gift", a "thank you" shouldn't cost me to own it. Lol.  

But I hear what you're saying. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, MonsterJames333 said:

I always say a song that's "for the fans" or a "gift", a "thank you" shouldn't cost me to own it. Lol.  

You could stream it for free on Youtube though :interestinga:

Swan Heart

Don't really see it being nominated for AOTY unfortunately. (That one is going to Kendrick anyway.) I belive there is a pop album category though, where Joanne could possibly be a very serious contender.

Also, I have high hopes for Million Reasons.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Archived