💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Goldderby: Lady Gaga among top artists to the Grammys 2018

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Monsterious

there are a trio of men who may very well end up in the Album of the Year inner circle.

Ed Sheeran,(..)

Bruno Mars (...)

The Weeknd (..)

Continuing the stream of strong pop contenders is three-time Album of the Year nominee Lady Gaga. Her fifth LP, “Joanne,” was released in October and got off to a slow start. Its lead single, “Perfect Illusion,” didn’t reach the heights of her biggest hits, but the album’s second single, “Million Reasons,” has become a sleeper success. And while her last solo studio album, “ARTPOP,” didn’t receive any Grammy nominations, her acclaimed Super Bowl performance and subsequent commercial resurgence was the perfect reminder of Gaga’s wide-ranging appeal, legacy (so far), and talent.

http://www.goldderby.com/article/2017/2018-grammy-contenders-ed-sheeran-lady-gaga-bruno-mars/

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Joanne deserves Album of the Year. I know it doesn't do as well as Starboy but the production is clearly better than the ones mentioned above...

She's also the only female artist being considered. To be honest, she's the only female artist active in the industry right now. Katy seemed to have disappeared after Chained to the Rhythm. Beyonce, Britney, Taylor, Rihanna are all not doing anything. Gaga is competing with almost only men.

Versace

Gaga has done it all and has almost all 

It would be nice if she can add an AOTY Grammy to her list of accomplishments

other than that a Tony , Emmy and Oscar would be nice

Then our gurl will truly have it ALL

YaaaasGaga

I think it should be nominated definitely but unfortunately I can already foresee it not winning. Million Reasons deserves a few nods as well! However...

nominated.gif

PMKKARDASHiAN

Am I the only one who doesn't think Joanne will get or deserve AOTY? 

Maybe SOTY with MR or TC, and even that's a stretch. 

Joanne Monster

She has a chance to be nominated if Drake doesn't submit, but definitely not to win

Why everyone is shading ARTPOP:sharon:

or using it for a comparison for bad things:sharon:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

YeehawKylie
3 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

kendrick will snatch it we have no chances 

If How To Pimp a Butterfly can lose to 1989, DAMN can lose to Joanne. That being said, you're right...the Grammys don't kiss Gaga's rear end as much as they do Taylor's....

KingRedd
2 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

Why everyone is always against ARTPOP:sharon:

I was just about to say this. Every article has to at least shade ARTPOP at least once lol. Its like they have that as a rule when discussing Gaga.

May I Read You? 😎

TeenIdle
2 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

Why everyone is always against ARTPOP:sharon:

Sadly it's the black sheep of her discography. Every artist has one.

Archived