Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

this thread is so toxic today

smh the admins should do a special acces to this thread, a minimum of charts experience should be required

more like age restriction? 

that would do wonders

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop
5 minutes ago, croboy said:

some people are really impatient about this single. relax, it's doing more than fine.

i know right, i thought people would have learned something from Million reasons run :madge:

OBEY
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

And don't expect for Gaga to debut in France because I just found this again:

Mais il faut descendre jusqu'en 61e position pour trouver Harry Styles, dont le premier single "Sign of the Times" entre 61e avec 5.100 unités au compteur. L'ex-One Direction est troisième des ventes à 2.200 exemplaires mais très, très loin en streaming avec à peine 430.000 écoutes, un score qui ne le place qu'en 130e position en streaming

#3 Download chart for Harry -> #61 Combined with 430k listens!!!!! no way Gaga has that much listens, not even 100k I guess

:saladga: the weight of streaming in some countries is catastrophic

lordgagx
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

And don't expect for Gaga to debut in France because I just found this again:

Mais il faut descendre jusqu'en 61e position pour trouver Harry Styles, dont le premier single "Sign of the Times" entre 61e avec 5.100 unités au compteur. L'ex-One Direction est troisième des ventes à 2.200 exemplaires mais très, très loin en streaming avec à peine 430.000 écoutes, un score qui ne le place qu'en 130e position en streaming

#3 Download chart for Harry -> #61 Combined with 430k listens!!!!! no way Gaga has that much listens, not even 100k I guess

Is the formula used in France gives even more importance to Streaming than in the US ? 

Freddy

I see we are already at the 'we need the video now its FLOPPING!' stage.

Some recent hits singles didn't even had video. As long as radio is on our side and keeps growing like it does right now we'll be fine.

Everything looks promising so far, please be patient.

We litteraly achieved in 5 days what Million Reasons did in almost 6 weeks on radio (and MR turned out to be a hit in the long run).

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, lordgagx said:

Is the formula used in France gives even more importance to Streaming than in the US ? 

their formula is a big mess

ArtGagaPop
10 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

this thread is so toxic today

smh the admins should do a special acces to this thread, a minimum of charts experience should be required

before you can comment on the charts thread you need to take a chart test to learn you to be a litte chartster, if you don't get 100% correct you need to wait a week and study to the next test :gaycat:

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Freddy said:

I see we are already at the 'we need the video now its FLOPPING!' stage.

Some recent hits singles didn't even had video. As long as radio is on our side and keeps growing like it does right now we'll be fine.

Everything looks promising so far, please be patient.

We litteraly achieved in 5 days what Million Reasons did in almost 6 weeks on radio (and MR turned out to be a hit in the long run).

This... You know sometimes Monsters live for drama...

1 minute ago, surejan said:

http://www.laserr.si/ vote for the cure

voted :)

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

OBEY
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

Am I too late or should I still do it?

Too late but u can still Text them you'd like to hear the cure.

u can also text a few hours later virgin toronto cause i texted them 30 mins ago :poot: 

• Admin locked, featured, unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived