Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop

How is the rest of ggd reacting to The cure's freefall on US Itunes? Do they think it's a flop already? I have not checked other parts of this forum since coachella. 

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dutch
2 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Schiphol just had lots of deadends and I felt like not many signs (or maybe just not enough in English which I can't really complain about...). We had to ask a few people to find out gate. 

The wedding was stressful, we almost missed our flights out of Venice! And, I'm not friends with the couple anymore so I'm glad I only spent two days there. Haha. The venue was very nice though, lots of free booze and food so can't complain!

Sweden and Denmark were so beautiful and laid back, I think that's why I prefer it over some other European cities (London, Venice, Paris, [perhaps Amsterdam] etc.). Less tourism, more ability to just experience the lifestyle. That being said, if I had a change to visit the Dutch countryside I'd totally do that cause it's beyond beautiful in photographs (and like I said, probably more of an opportunity to experience the culture). 

Even for this Dutchy, Schiphol is a freaking maze. So I can imagine how it must feel for somebody from abroad. But it's an important airport for Europe/the world, so I guess we have to deal with it.

Omg, it was in Venice? That sounds so romantic/magical. Would love to visit that place in the near future. Lmao, well, at least you had a great time and you drunk/eat their money away.

Well, I don't know how to judge Amsterdam... I don't think it's the same as London and Paris, but I think there always will be tourism in a city this big. But Amsterdam =/= the Netherlands indeed. I think if you ever travel to the Netherlands, you should visit Belgium too. Antwerp, Gent, Brussels and Bruges are beautiful cities. You could combine them. 

10 minutes ago, Fish said:

lemme google map this **

Lmao, it's a city I live close to.

ViviLittleM
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

How is the rest of ggd reacting to The cure's freefall on US Itunes? Do they think it's a flop already? I have not checked othe parts of this forum since coachella. 

what a question. of course they think that :/

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, LM said:

Oh god 80 new pages:madge:

Could you please tell me what happened?

UK discount and slaying along with AUS. stable on spotify but 51 on both US & WW so we missed top 50 playlists with 8M subs with 1 spot :madge:

Great radio update like 1.7M+, some offical charts are starting to come out. 

4 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

How is the rest of ggd reacting to The cure's freefall on US Itunes? Do they think it's a flop already? I have not checked othe parts of this forum since coachella. 

many are thinking it MUST miraculously stay #1 itunes ans slay worldwide charts

with no promo no video and no radio ....

don't they realise that people won't go to GGD or her accounts to check if she has a new song?

LittleHooker
19 minutes ago, LittleHooker said:

In a little over  30 minutes (4pm GMT) The Official Chart UK will be broadcast. They play the Top 40 songs in the country and 'The Cure' is likely to Debut at around the #25 mark (don't quote me). It will be only the second time it is played on Radio 1 (The Biggest radio station for our demographic in the UK)

I have posted the link for you all to reach and give it a listen. and I'm sure every other UK monster will post nearer the time to remind as well: 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_one 

cool-im-so-excited-gif-784.gif

Biagio2103

So The Cure did debut at #4 in France, only behind Shape of You, Despacito and I Feel It Coming

I'm only good at being bad

Dutch
7 minutes ago, Fish said:

Omg I have friends in Anvers, Bruxelles and Lille, not that far. My bestfriend<s bf is from Flanders also :) If I come visit we should hang out lol and make a glorious thread about it. 

Lmao, I was like: what is a Anvers, but then I remembered it's Antwerp in French. How did you end up with so many friends in Belgium? I do live close to Flanders, but I actually live in the Netherlands. :giggle:

Omg, that would be a amazing idea! Keep me updated Little Canadian.

JohnWayne23

Why's everybody worried about The Cure dropping on iTunes, this is typical of most artists. 

Just breathe guys. 

ArtGagaPop
Just now, Dutch said:

Lmao, I was like: what is a Anvers, but then I remembered it's Antwerp in French. How did you end up with so many friends in Belgium? I do live close to Flanders, but I actually live in the Netherlands. :giggle:

Omg, that would be a amazing idea! Keep me updated Little Canadian.

you better stop :gum:

@Dutch @IndieKylie Please keep it to chart talk only in here, thanks

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, Biagio2103 said:

So The Cure did debut at #4 in France, only behind Shape of You, Despacito and I Feel It Coming

Download chart*

• Admin locked, featured, unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived