charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Naufri

I'm going to make a prediction based on nothing because I don't understand Spotify updates at all. But I',m gonna say that TC will reach +6.5M in the update tomorrow morning.

fingers crossed

Harry
Just now, LittleHooker said:

Capital?

I think once? I can't remember if I said they played it this morning or not. Their plays will increase noticeably now - or at least they should - since it's officially on the playlist.ย 

Just now, Monsterious said:

ย 

radio queen :applause:

ย 

ย 

๐•ž๐•ช ๐•“๐•š๐•˜๐•˜๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•ช ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ž๐•–, ๐•ก๐• ๐•ก ๐•’ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Lemonade

Don't know about total plays but Capital FM played it about 2 hours ago. I think they also played it this morning (UK time).

angelok7

Admins? How can I get a post fixed on the 1st page of this threadย to make a historic of "The Cure" on Mediabase/Us Airplay?ย vb7BLEn.thumb.jpg.94abcb72e5b3b81920dad8

Everytime I update this / the last thread, there are at least 5 new pages, you're really fast monsters.ย :trollga:

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Gagamel

The good sis Cure had to take a break for me to refresh my ears with the pop masterpiece aka Emotion. It's still muted on yotube, don't burn me little curesters :ladyhaha:

Harry
Just now, Lemonade said:

Don't know about total plays but Capital FM played it about 2 hours ago. I think they also played it this morning (UK time).

Yeah I can't remember about the morning tbh and I can't be bothered to go back and check :rip:

weed

I be reading all 1000 pages of other threads but rarely contribute bc I ain't know **** about kworb and whatever else y'all useย :diane:

KingOfSpain

The fact that The Cure is added to main Spotify playlists including TTH should increase its streams the next days. If it doesn't happenย this week, don't worry. It's a new song and 99% of user stil don't know it. It will be steady for a week imo.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Sorry but can someone plz explain to me what is the midday update that you're referring to all the time?ย :S

I know it's the stream number shown on their APP, but why midday?

@Gypsy Life

ย 

• Admin locked, featured, unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived