Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Ryan Murphy wants Jessica Lange back for MH / Coven crossover season

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Bradley
4 hours ago, Bear said:

I didn't think it was really that good, but that's just my opinion. Better than hotel though.

I remember it's average rating was something like 56/100 when it came to viewers. Most people thought that while the format and horror element were much improved over Hotel, the plot and story writing were still weak.

Roanoke was acclaimed in my impression.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DelusionalGaga
4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Are you fcking kidding me. Ryan Murphy is one of the greatest TV show producers/creators ever.

Read what I wrote below, sis :awkney:

Bradley
14 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Read what I wrote below, sis :awkney:

Well I'm sorry the viewers (presumably including you) didn't enjoy it as much as I did. Critics loved it and I'm glad it had an acclaimed critic score.

DelusionalGaga
22 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Well I'm sorry the viewers (presumably including you) didn't enjoy it as much as I did. Critics loved it and I'm glad it had an acclaimed critic score.

What show exactly are you talking about? AHS? Seasons 4, 5 and 6 received mixed reviews.  As I said I love Murphys work in their early seasons but the quality decreases with each season :nails:

Bradley
5 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

What show exactly are you talking about? AHS? Seasons 4, 5 and 6 received mixed reviews.  As I said I love Murphys work in their early seasons but the quality decreases with each season :nails:

I'm talking about Roanoke but it's cool to know you didn't like it. :)

Panchecco

I still don't know how I feel about MH/Coven crossover

the connections started great with Pepper and Mary Eunicein Freakshow but I hated pretty much every other conncection

I wish they'd explore a new setting and theme instead of going back to past season's themes and characters

gagzus

He needs to stop doing fan service, he's already did it far too much trying to work old characters into stories the only one he managed to do correctly was pepper really. Hotel and Coven were my favorite seasons so I would be here for any reference to those but not like how he keeps doing it so far tbh.

phantasmas
On 4/19/2017 at 6:14 AM, Arcanum said:

Hotel IMHO should have been into a different time slot. Maybe early 70's.

I expected more suspense a la The Shining. & I know will be dragged but I was rooting for a Gaga role as a ghost of an aspiring entertainer of the Hotel. The Countess bloody stuff really drove me off.:saladga:

well her character was alive for a very long time so they could easily revisit Hotel (either by flashbacks or crossovers)

we may not get revamps or reboots of older seasons but maybe we'll get some more countess scenes in the upcoming seasons :classy:

Arcanum
9 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

well her character was alive for a very long time so they could easily revisit Hotel (either by flashbacks or crossovers)

we may not get revamps or reboots of older seasons but maybe we'll get some more countess scenes in the upcoming seasons :classy:

Maybe we'll find the cure for this ancient virus :classy:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

That J

Ryan wants a lot of things.  What he needs is a nap. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

freebit

I dislike that he's rehashing ideas and characters from old seasons. It sounds too fanfiction-y. I think this Murder House/Coven mashup is going to be a miss-step.

Bradley
On 4/21/2017 at 0:32 PM, freebit said:

I dislike that he's rehashing ideas and characters from old seasons. It sounds too fanfiction-y. I think this Murder House/Coven mashup is going to be a miss-step.

It depends on the quality of the writing and directing and acting. I personally don't mind the themes so much as long as the seasons are well made. Feud and American Crime Story and to me, Roanoke were evidence of Ryan restoring his TV glory.

Alexanderr

The first three seasons were good and then came along Freak Show.. It went down hill after that, but it sort of redeemed itself with Roanoke.

-xo

Archived