Ryan Murphy wants Jessica Lange back for MH / Coven crossover season

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Bear said:

The AHS series is getting desperate tbh. If I was him I'd stop before he tarnishes it's name and focus on his other projects which seem to be going a lot better.

And this is coming from a fan.

Roanoke was great though

10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Roanoke was great though

I didn't think it was really that good, but that's just my opinion. Better than hotel though.

I remember it's average rating was something like 56/100 when it came to viewers. Most people thought that while the format and horror element were much improved over Hotel, the plot and story writing were still weak.

Arcanum

I'm in for a season with Asylum meets Coven's first 7 episodes vibes.

I need to see more of Lange. I can't get enough of her cocky bitchy lines.

53c30de6a92859c669bf397e_7650_f807.gif

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Ryan Murphy usually has great idea but then quality gets bad after few seasons. If they actually wrote better Glee would still be here. :giveup:

Arcanum

Hotel IMHO should have been into a different time slot. Maybe early 70's.

I expected more suspense a la The Shining. & I know will be dragged but I was rooting for a Gaga role as a ghost of an aspiring entertainer of the Hotel. The Countess bloody stuff really drove me off.:saladga:

monsterdino
59 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Jessica deserves better than his lazy writing tbh

tumblr_oj03t4wZzN1u6n38po1_400.gif

did u watch Feud 

LilMonsterKills

I like Jessica Lange but I only want her back if she gets a completely new and different character.

All of her characters on AHS and even her character in Feud have been pretty similar. I'm not sure if it is because of her or because of the roles Ryan puts her in but a change would be appreciated. 

DelusionalGaga
7 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

did u watch Feud 

I did and it's amazing. But will the second season be amazing as well?  With Murphy you never know...

Maybe she could play someone else than all the characters she played, cause they are all the same (even in Feud:lolga:).

It looks like Ryan is thinking about future seasons as X/Y crossovers. I don't like it. He's trying so hard making this crossovers, can't he just come up with original theme and then think if it could contain something from previous seasons.

monketsharona
18 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Maybe she could play someone else than all the characters she played, cause they are all the same (even in Feud:lolga:).

It looks like Ryan is thinking about future seasons as X/Y crossovers. I don't like it. He's trying so hard making this crossovers, can't he just come up with original theme and then think if it could contain something from previous seasons.

Actually nothing is confirmed about this season just that Coven and Murder House will be included in the plot in some ways, he never said that will be the theme though... 

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, Azor Ahai said:

Gaga will be on tour when they film this year.

Next year she will be promoting her new film ASOIB. IDK if she will have the time for even a small role.

Ryan didn't mention when he's making this season though. It couldn't be before 2018 for sure. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS
51 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

Hotel IMHO should have been into a different time slot. Maybe early 70's.

I expected more suspense a la The Shining. & I know will be dragged but I was rooting for a Gaga role as a ghost of an aspiring entertainer of the Hotel. The Countess bloody stuff really drove me off.:saladga:

This. But with Countess's demanding attitude. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Arcanum
1 minute ago, VOLANTIS said:

This. But with Countess's demanding attitude. 

"Godesses don't speak in whispers."-esque attiude. YAS! :classy::firega:

Bradley
5 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Jessica deserves better than his lazy writing tbh

Are you fcking kidding me. Ryan Murphy is one of the greatest TV show producers/creators ever.

Archived