💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Ryan Murphy wants Jessica Lange back for MH / Coven crossover season

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Jessica Lange might make a return to American Horror Story in the Murder House-Coven crossover.

Ryan Murphy told TVGuide.com on the red carpet for a Feud: Bette and Joan event in New York City on Tuesday night that he and his creative team are still breaking story for the highly anticipated crossover, but Lange is definitely someone they want to bring into the fold.

"I think she would if I bribed her enough, you know?" the creator said. "I haven't really talked to her about it at all because we are still figuring out that story, but I think we do want to do that."

American Horror Story: Murder House-Coven Crossover: Will Cordelia and Billie Dean Meet?

Lange, who currently stars as Joan Crawford on Feud, appeared in the first four seasons of American Horror Story, including Murder House and Coven but hasn't been seen on the anthology series since Freak Show. Perhaps Murphy could entice her with a juicy part in American Crime Story or Feud Season 2?

http://www.tvguide.com/news/jessica-lange-american-horror-story-return-murder-house-coven-crossover/

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HauntingHollow

And get Gaga back too, i need to see these two acting together !!! :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Azor Ahai
1 minute ago, Moncher said:

Gaga will be on tour when they film this year.

Next year she will be promoting her new film ASOIB. IDK if she will have the time for even a small role.

HauntingHollow
Just now, Azor Ahai said:

Gaga will be on tour when they film.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :giveup: 

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

monketsharona
9 minutes ago, Moncher said:

same even if it's only one scene ! 

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Jessica deserves better than his lazy writing tbh

tumblr_oj03t4wZzN1u6n38po1_400.gif

hum she has done amazing in AHS MH / Asylum / Coven and FS and even more in Feud. And all are writen by Ryan Murphy.

Sizzily

The only character from Coven who should ever be brought back is Cordelia. I'd like to see a lot of the MH characters again tho.

One Banned Boi

monketsharona
9 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Gaga will be on tour when they film this year.

Next year she will be promoting her new film ASOIB. IDK if she will have the time for even a small role.

MH / Coven season will be shot in June 2018... ASIB will be done for long... he definitely can be involved (and I do think she will)

DelusionalGaga
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

hum she has done amazing in AHS MH / Asylum / Coven and FS and even more in Feud. And all are writen by Ryan Murphy.

I know, I love most of his stuff like Glee, Scream Queens and AHS in their early seasons and Feud is my favorite show right now. But usually his shows get worse with each season, his writing gets lazy. :madge:

BLACKOUTbritney
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

He's referring to the 2 previous seasons of AHS. The quality is declining each season, and its very obvious. Almost like they aren't even trying anymore. However yes, Ryan's other shows are much better

The AHS series is getting desperate tbh. If I was him I'd stop before he tarnishes it's name and focus on his other projects which seem to be going a lot better.

And this is coming from a fan.

Archived