Featured Posts

Jewels n Drugs

Stop

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dayman

I'm pretty sure it's DJ White Shadow and Zedd based off their photo. Plus "The Cure" has elements that remind me of "Stay"

Paul-Blair-DJ-White-Shadow-2016-press-biphoto.jpgdetroitcity.jpg?w=1800&h=1800

Compare those eyes and don't tell me they don't look like the right ones.

Rat Boy

OMG IT'S MEDONER AND SHARE!!!!!

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Hola Soraya

More fake than President Cheeto's hair. 

But if it were true and The Chainsmokers had written it y'all would have done a 180° in your tune like: 

Before

1531799772320761380.gif

After:

giphy.gif

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

DrKindnessKunt1999

Can you put this in the rumor or opinion section to cause less heart attacks?? Please and thank you! :awkney:

Spoiler

...unless if you want to get rih-ported :neyde:

n0ne

Please let them be DJWS and Zedd. Love both of them. And The Cure is too good to be The Chainfloppers

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

iCpro

Why are they being so anonymous about it? If it is DJWS and Zedd, they've worked with Gaga before so why would they use an alias now? Esp considering that DJWS still has writing credits

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

sarahb
3 minutes ago, iCpro said:

Why are they being so anonymous about it? If it is DJWS and Zedd, they've worked with Gaga before so why would they use an alias now? Esp considering that DJWS still has writing credits

When I signed up to be a Gaga fan no one told me I'd also been signed up as a detective :duck:

Dayman
2 minutes ago, iCpro said:

Remember "Cake Like Lady Gaga" was released with similar mystery. DJ White Shadow and Gaga like to throw curve balls like this and **** with the fans a bit - it creates mystery and intrigue.

JEWRJEWR
4 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

I think its actually Tony Bennett and Dianne Warren 

HAHAHAHAHA

Fear, she's the mother of violence

34 minutes ago, iCpro said:

Probably because some people think ARTPOP was a failure:gum: so they just wanted a new image 

Rudz Xinc

None of the above, it just doesn't make sense to work with someone that she had worked with before and being secretive about their identity

and don't get me started with The Chainsmokers :madge:

Look at those clowns

• Admin locked this topic

Archived