💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Come To Mama Package

MonsterPug

Featured Posts

MonsterPug

Hi guys, this is my first time going to a Gaga concert and I got the Come To Mama package and I was wondering if anyone could be nice enough to explain to me how the package works and how early should I go to the venue. What are the steps that I need to take once I get there. I'm going to the Vegas shows in 8/11. I noticed they sold a lot of early entry packages so maybe that defeats the whole purpose. I just really want my first time to see her up close and personal. Any advice too :) sorry Im asking for a lot. 

Come To Mama is my favorite kind of package. I have it for the Austin show!  I had the equivalent to it for artrave but it was called Little Monster Zone. You're gonna have a good standing spot with it no matter what because they only sell a certain amount of them and I remember everyone which had that package at artrave got a spot by the stage. Basically with it, you have a standing spot and they let you in before the regular GA people and give you some mercy on the way in! 

MonsterPug
5 minutes ago, lg5 said:

Come To Mama is my favorite kind of package. I have it for the Austin show!  I had the equivalent to it for artrave but it was called Little Monster Zone. You're gonna have a good standing spot with it no matter what because they only sell a certain amount of them and I remember everyone which had that package at artrave got a spot by the stage. Basically with it, you have a standing spot and they let you in before the regular GA people and give you some mercy on the way in! 

Where there a lot of people that got the package when you got the LMZ ?? And how early were you let in? 

KURUSHITOVSKA
6 minutes ago, Kevin Slay Zuniga said:

Where there a lot of people that got the package when you got the LMZ ?? And how early were you let in? 

30 mins before GA entry

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

MonsterPug
15 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

30 mins before GA entry

Should I be there 2 hours earlier? 

Blake
20 minutes ago, Kevin Slay Zuniga said:

It depends on the city and venue. I got to the first Sydney artRAVE at 5am, was #5 in line and got front barrier. 

36 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

30 mins before GA entry

This isn't true for all venues btw. 

That J

Even if you are in the back of the early entry line, you can still get a great spot. You get in before thousands of other people!   Make friends with those around you so if you have to pee, you don't lose your spot. Lol.   The stage setup seems to be one where every area will have their "moment" so just relax, be there on time or earlier and get ready for one of the best concert experiences around!!  

Also, if your a merch guy...don't get upset if you miss the merch table because if the past is any indication, you'll be able to buy merch online after the fact.  Plus you get prizes with your package anyway.  

Oh and when the official stage set up is revealed, there will be (900 lol) threads here showing it.  Just study that so you'll get some ideas of where you'll want to stand.  That way you can bolt for it when the doors open. 😉

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Nicole

Essentially, you have early entry before General Admission. If, for example, you wanted to get the front barrier, the actual show you're going to would depend on what time to get there and the plans of other people lol. In bigger cities especially those where people are likely to travel to (e.g. New York shows, Los Angeles, other bigger cities that attracts yourists), there is likely to be more competition, thus even though the Come to Mama package is early entry, people may start lining up in the early hours of the morning. While you're competition is smaller than that of General Admission, you just need to consider that possibility.

If you're adamant about getting a particular spot (especially if its a barrier), I'd go as early as possible. I know it defeats the purpose of "early entry" of having to line up all day, but it comes with the whole fan package haha

KURUSHITOVSKA
10 hours ago, Kevin Slay Zuniga said:

Yup

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Xaylan
10 hours ago, Blake said:

It depends on the city and venue. I got to the first Sydney artRAVE at 5am, was #5 in line and got front barrier. 

what do you do for that long? what did you bring in line with you and what happened when you have to use the restroom?

12 hours ago, Kevin Slay Zuniga said:

Yes around 150 and it was sold out. I was #5 in line but I camped out for 36 hours. I think we got in an hour earlier?

ChristianSaad

Even the very last person to go in with the Come To Mama package will have an amazing spot for the show. Just make sure you get there before they open the doors for the regular GA to come in, or else you will basically just have a GA ticket yourself.

Archived