Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

The Cure tops the WW charts for a 3rd day and outcharts PI

Monsterious

Featured Posts

HausOfMiklaus
20 minutes ago, OMonster said:

It's totally okay! 

We can afford a few drops... it's inevitable and almost benefits us if it just happens already. 

She can then give it a re-boost through a music video and another Coachella performance. 

It's about pace not immediate success. 

Just Dance says hello :tony:

I've always been curious about the algorithm they use to rank the tracks. Like what kind of power does Shape of You have, 90ish days into its release, to still stay up top? Is it based heavily on streaming on Apple Music? Because I would think the people who would buy the song would have bought it by now :ladyhaha: and I can't reconcile that with the burst of activity from an actual new track that's being purchased at a presumably higher rate.

baptism

Kaaay so do we think that it will have a first week of higher than PI? Meaning it would chart higher than 15 on Billboard?

VforVendetta

Wasn't Applause #1 in the Japan?:interestinga:

I remember it was huge there...:v:

Monsterious
5 minutes ago, VforVendetta said:

Wasn't Applause #1 in the Japan?:interestinga:

I remember it was huge there...:v:

applause never topped the charts in japan

VforVendetta
Just now, Monsterious said:

applause never topped the charts in japan

Yes, indeed. Just because it was very big there I had in mind that it had topped the charts.

54 minutes ago, QueenMedusa said:

All the unnecessary Perfect Illusion shade tho :awkney: 

But I'm super happy for her, The Cure is such a lovely tune, I am literally obsessed with it :giveup:

It may have been a flop(it wasn't) but PI shits on The Cure. 

The song is catchy, but her vocal delivery sounds silly(ofc I know it is intentional) and the song really reminds me of The Fame. This is only matter of taste, but stop with the PI bashing already :tony:

Bradley
17 hours ago, Totodile said:

I hope that the Little Promoters now see that promo isn't everything to make a song succesful.

No announcement

No award shows

No interviews

No televised performances

I hope this song will be a receipt for the many meltdowns you'll have in the future :sis:.

I'm a tad concerned about the position it will debut on the Hot 100 though.

17 hours ago, Totodile said:

I hope that the Little Promoters now see that promo isn't everything to make a song succesful.

No announcement

No award shows

No interviews

No televised performances

I hope this song will be a receipt for the many meltdowns you'll have in the future :sis:.

ZEDD has his silly song 50% off with promo + music video. They're desperate. :lolly:

The Cure is the best song on the charts, wining because its simply an incredible song.

All it takes. :diane:

Archived