💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

'The Cure' added to Spotify's Today's Top Hits

Americano

Featured Posts

Andrew Warhola

Meanwhile, in a parallel universe, G.U.Y. is slaying the Today's Bottom Hits playlist.

I'll see myself out.

giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati
Just now, mistylake said:

but if you put it on repeat how would they know which song you like? every song gets the same amount of play...

you can just play the same song in the playlist i guess

mistylake

s

5 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

i think they can see if you skip a song from a public playlist or not, so if the song get's many plays it stays longer/moves upwards the list but if many people that get the song skips it they will remove it faster. 

so that means you can't just leave it on repeat and have to pay attention to it then?

Dirtyicecreamz

stream it from that playlist like there's no ****ing tomorrow  

Stop the music, Start the drama.

Pray4FameGa
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

YAAAAAAAAAS FINALLY

but 30 on the list thoo

haha I was low-key disappointed when i checked its position too.

Us greedy monsters want it all

StrawberryBlond

How many followers does this playlist have?

Also, it's worth noting how far Gaga's come with this song on YouTube. When I saw how well the official audio was doing, all it could remind me of was the performance of Nicki Minaj's new 3 tracks. Now, this isn't necessarily a Nicki diss, it's just a statement of facts: On March 15th, Nicki put 3 new songs on YouTube, 2 of which are collabs. One of them has over 177k likes, another has over 93k likes and the third has 40k likes. Gaga has already achieved just under 110k likes and the audio hasn't even been up for a full 24 hours yet whereas Nicki's songs have been there for over a month now. Also, the most viewed Nicki track is 11 million views and that's still only enough for 177k likes. Gaga's only 67k likes or so away from equalling it and her track doesn't even have 1 million views yet and hasn't even been out for a full day. The Cure hasn't even benefitted from first day listens because she uploaded it on YouTube the day after its exclusive streaming premiere whereas Nicki had first day curiousity views to benefit from. Also, Nicki's songs fell out the charts completely after a couple of days and none of them hit the #1 itunes spot at any time. For someone who's just debuted new material for the first time in over 2 years, you'd think she'd have more views, likes, sales and radio play. Beyonce also released a new song recently to absolutely no chart fanfare despite all her previous success. Even Calvin Harris's stand-alone tracks released recently aren't making a dent. In contrast, Gaga's already released her album months ago, the hype about her has died down, its even been suggested this is the end of the Joanne era. So, if people are listening to and liking the track to this extent and radio's playing her, despite her era being considered almost over in the eyes of the public, well, that really tells you that she can be a big force again.

I hope these facts will ensure that she's added to more playlists and more radio stations. When other artists have a potential hit like this that the public has shown support for, radio and streaming services champion it as well. There shouldn't be a different rule for Gaga.

junolxf
6 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

YAAAAAAAAAS FINALLY

but 30 on the list thoo

We need to stream. #30 is good, but not amazing. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Yuuri
6 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

Meanwhile, in a parallel universe, G.U.Y. is slaying the Today's Bottom Hits playlist.

I'll see myself out.

giphy.gif

G.U.Y. was the original DIC.

giphy.gif

Dirtyicecreamz
1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

How many followers does this playlist have?

Also, it's worth noting how far Gaga's come with this song on YouTube. When I saw how well the official audio was doing, all it could remind me of was the performance of Nicki Minaj's new 3 tracks. Now, this isn't necessarily a Nicki diss, it's just a statement of facts: On March 15th, Nicki put 3 new songs on YouTube, 2 of which are collabs. One of them has over 177k likes, another has over 93k likes and the third has 40k likes. Gaga has already achieved just under 110k likes and the audio hasn't even been up for a full 24 hours yet whereas Nicki's songs have been there for over a month now. Also, the most viewed Nicki track is 11 million views and that's still only enough for 177k likes. Gaga's only 67k likes or so away from equalling it and her track doesn't even have 1 million views yet and hasn't even been out for a full day. The Cure hasn't even benefitted from first day listens because she uploaded it on YouTube the day after its exclusive streaming premiere whereas Nicki had first day curiousity views to benefit from. Also, Nicki's songs fell out the charts completely after a couple of days and none of them hit the #1 itunes spot at any time. For someone who's just debuted new material for the first time in over 2 years, you'd think she'd have more views, likes, sales and radio play. Beyonce also released a new song recently to absolutely no chart fanfare despite all her previous success. Even Calvin Harris's stand-alone tracks released recently aren't making a dent. In contrast, Gaga's already released her album months ago, the hype about her has died down, its even been suggested this is the end of the Joanne era. So, if people are listening to and liking the track to this extent and radio's playing her, despite her era being considered almost over in the eyes of the public, well, that really tells you that she can be a big force again.

I hope these facts will ensure that she's added to more playlists and more radio stations. When other artists have a potential hit like this that the public has shown support for, radio and streaming services champion it as well. There shouldn't be a different rule for Gaga.

15 million

Stop the music, Start the drama.

Seashell Hooker

Time to go out and celebrate!

giphy.gif

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

Archived