đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

'The Cure' added to Spotify's Today's Top Hits

Americano

Featured Posts

GhettoFabulous

xUPGcBTqy4D623gcXm.gif

Ohhhhhhmmmmmmmmggggggggggggg!!! Yass it's about that damn time now we've got a video secured on lock 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lifeasgeorge

I'm so HAPPY, but this doesn't mean I'm gonna forget about Spotify dissing the good sis Million Reasons :nails:

live and let live

Nirvana
7 minutes ago, Americano said:

Stream it from this playlist NOW: 

This is the largest list on Spotify worldwide. If we don't stream it enough from here, it will be removed, so make sure to hit that replay button!

So we gotta stream it from here, and the other songs inbetween too? I'm bit confused tbh. Is this the same deal with all playlists where these songs are?

Also ew at them also putting a new Chainsmoker song there too... :madge:

mistylake

Does it make sense to stream from TTH? If i put it on reply how would Spotify know which song I like and affect the ranking of those songs?

3 minutes ago, mistylake said:

Does it make sense to stream from TTH? If i put it on reply how would Spotify know which song I like and affect the ranking of those songs?

I think the more it'll be streamed from TTH the song will position on a higher rank over the playlist

Dirtyicecreamz
2 minutes ago, mistylake said:

Yes you have to stream it from that playlist so they know which songs to boot or to add 

Stop the music, Start the drama.

mistylake
5 minutes ago, Dirtyicecreamz said:

Yes you have to stream it from that playlist so they know which songs to boot or to add 

but if you put it on repeat how would they know which song you like? every song gets the same amount of play...

ArtGagaPop
4 minutes ago, mistylake said:

i think they can see if you skip a song from a public playlist or not, so if the song get's many plays it stays longer/moves upwards the list but if many people that get the song skips it they will remove it faster. 

Archived