💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga changes her twitter name to Xoxo, Gaga too

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

prince
22 minutes ago, Graffiti Heart said:

She can change her name whenever she wants, you know. 

She's moving on to a new project. She did it with CTC and still did the ArtRAVE. She's not supposed to work the way we want her to.

Urgh calm down, I know. I've always said she can do what the **** she wants and i'm happy that she feels comfortable to create and release work whenever she feels like it and she isn't tied down to how an album should be promoted, so don't start with the boring "she's not supposed to work the way we want her to" crap.

I just find it odd how she starts an era and it's so heavily focused on one theme, she changes her name to surround that theme and it's the only thing she's focusing on and the only thing she's talking about, she wants to tour that album and names the tour the same name as the album title and then, she drops it all, releases a random new song and leaves everyone excited and confused. She can do what she wants, i'm happy with new music but God make up your mind 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chelseaaaaaa

I don't think the era is over completely but it doesn't make sense to keep that with the stand alone single and ASTIB.

Archived