💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Crew of ASIB can't stand Gaga

Caesium

Featured Posts

Caesium

There is an awful lot of tension on the set of this remake of a classic movie!

The female star doesn’t seem to be doing anything specifically wrong or horrible… but, for some reason, the cast and crew can’t stand her!

She showed up the first day with gift baskets for everyone “important.” Some were gift baskets with cakes, other had cigars. We were laughing because we had just seen this same scene in that TV movie “Feud” and it was like she thought she was Joan Crawford in real life!

Another crew member had some insight as to how she interacts with the Director and the DP (Director of Photography):

The DP really seems to hate her. Every time she turns around he rolls his eyes, like “What an idiot!” He has no contact with her at all unless she is shooting a scene. He hangs out with [The Director]. They are best friends, and the two of them sit with each other but not with [The Actress] at lunch.

Another crew member characterized The Actress as “awkward”.

She is professional in that she shows up on time and has her lines memorized, but she seems to have trouble just having a normal conversation with real people. Just awkward and fake and weird. Most people are just steering clear of her.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=84614

lady-gaga-doesnt-open-car-doors-13776232

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

ComeToMama

Fake news. Literally this article is the exact opposite of how everybody in the last decade has described interacting with gaga:sharon:

Shaney

Probably fake, but this doesn't sound too unrealistic. I don't mean this as shade, but Gaga is pretty awkward in a super cute way. She's like me. 

Not everyone is going to like you, so.... I'm sure she'll slay them in the end. 

HEARTHUNTER
Just now, Sycamore said:

This sounds 100% like Gaga.

I agree on this because of personal experience : I know she's distant and cold at the beginning until she gets to know more of the people. Although what I don't get is that they've started the filming not too long ago idk what's with this mentality of crews bashing actresses without even knowing them :awkney:

Infinity Wave

I can't believe there is someone in the world who can't stand Gaga after personally knowing her :oprah:

So, I'm not believeing it :bye:

Colourful

Seashell Hooker

Sounds like she is trying to fit into normal society and she is really trying to be kind to the crew. I feel sorry for her if this is how the crew treats her. 

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

PMKKARDASHiAN

Who. CARES.

Gaga is the star. 

He's a Double Penetrating piss on.

Do you job and let gaga do hers. 

Not everyone liked Jesus either :tony:

ElectricAlley

They are complaining because she showed up to set with gifts for everyone? I understand it if they think she's acting a little too try hard, but she's just excited. 

• Schwerk locked this topic

Archived