Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Promotes Fanta in New Zealand (PHOTOS)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooo, I love this outfit. Gurl be lookin like a s-xy citrus fruit. :worship:

Innovative

In before everyone thinks the new album will be all colorful, just like they did after the 2010 VMA's with the pre-Born This Way fashion (but it was still dark)

Tyler D

:flutter: The Queen of Music of our generation.

No other artist out there is has that CLASS :ok: and LOVELY HEART.

Spooky

Ooo, I love this outfit. Gurl be lookin like a s-xy citrus fruit. :worship:

Or a traffic cone.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

In before everyone thinks the new album will be all colorful, just like they did after the 2010 VMA's with the pre-Born This Way fashion (but it was still dark)

Of course this new album will be dark, it's about celebrity decay. I think it would be neat if her fashion was like a bright and colorful opposite of the darkness of the music though. And wasn't her late 2010 fashion after the VMA's mostly just dark and black?

Pop Wolf

looks very pretty. Simple is better. Gaga needs to know that.

I prefer this:

lady-gaga-2-440x330.jpg

and this: lady-gaga1.jpg

over these : Is-Lady-Gaga-a-Facebook-killer-MB1I1JL9-x-large.jpg

LAdy-Gaga-Good-Morning-America-Condom-outfit.jpg

Miel

Ohhh, classy.

Of course this new album will be dark, it's about celebrity decay. I think it would be neat if her fashion was like a bright and colorful opposite of the darkness of the music though. And wasn't her late 2010 fashion after the VMA's mostly just dark and black?

Post 2010-VMAs/late 2010 was actually a good mix of her usual dark outfits and some pretty neutral, pastel colored outfits. What was different about them as a whole, though, was that they were less... er, insane, than usual. She still strolled around in a giant leather jacket and leotard but all in all she was mostly subdued. I think that was why everybody expected BTW's early fashion to be subdued (and instead getting crazy alien **** :haha: ). Funny, as she dressed all nice and subdued she photographed the BTW album shoot (which was very alienistic compared to what she was wearing in the candids).

I wouldn't mind if her new fashion was a contrast to the new music. Hmmm.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived