đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Watch Gaga and Bradley Cooper make out on the set of A Star Is Born.

Bad Monster Kid

Featured Posts

retrophyyysical
12 hours ago, doppelganger said:

That's a while away! I wonder how long will the shoot take, 3 months? 

I am not terribly excited about the film. This is giving me Ben Aflleck (accomplished actor, oscar winner, talented film director) and JLo vibes. 

The sound mixer said it films between April and June, so a little less than 3 months! 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AshIey
9 hours ago, blackcoffee said:

Provably the wrong thread, but I don't know where else to put it. 

Despite the heat and long waits (that's filming though; lots of waiting), going to the filming today was SO much fun! Really once in a lifetime.

I'm super bummed I had to leave after our "lunch" break, at about 6:30, to go home and couldn't watch the rest of the filming. It's a long drive from Indio to Long Beach, so that's about as late as I could have stayed.

Anyways, I'm super excited for this movie and I, for one, am stoked that the music will be country, especially after what we heard today. Bradley Cooper has a GREAT voice for the genre and is pretty good at the guitar too. Gaga...her voice is always so amazing and I really think it fits into this genre so so nicely. She really shines in a different way in country. 

We got to listen to two or three songs from the soundtrack and they all were really great to me, but it was hard to judge because they were performing un-mic'd, so it was hard to hear. The one we heard most was about a grave and it's this great, groovy dark country track. We also got a little bit of this country love ballad that sounded gorgeous. I'm so excited for this soundtrack as I actually enjoy some country music.

Gaga looked beautiful. She looked different, but still was Gaga. Hair color was perfect and her styling as this country girl was so good. First outfit was this flaired sleeve floral blouse with some awesome flaired bell bottoms with a slip up each leg. Second outfit a really cute retro looking country girl dress complete with fringed front (LOVED this dress). Third look was more country rocker with a tied up tee, tight pants, and a fringed pattern pancho shawl. 

I kinda understand where some of the country tinge in Joanne came from. If she was simultaneously working on soundtrack from ASIB, I can see her being totally inspired by country. That, or Joanne was her first attempt to try some of those sounds to prepare for ASIB.

I also get her releasing "The Cure" a little more now too...not only to hype Coachella but to kinda toss a bone to her fans that only enjoy her dance-pop music because ASIB will be some really great country music. Future CMA? I hope. 

Great day! Love being around fellow Monsters.

Thanks for sharing your experience!! This all sounds so great! So hyped for this movie. :giveup:

MelbHawker

YAS QUEEN suck out his soul 

Honestly they better glam ha character up, not here for a whole movie full of broke-country-gurl looks. 

Princess Stache
23 hours ago, FameGa said:

Taylor is shook

bradley-cooper-lady-gaga-a-star-is-born-

I think you spelled "Christian" wrong.  LFMAOASNFANFIDFBAI

Archived