Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Detroit City talk The Cure; more songs produced with Gaga

lxdygxga

Featured Posts

well....... just like Gaga did get RedOne, DJWS, Fernando Garibay & others into the limelight of producers, she found herself someone/a team of new producers

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster34
4 hours ago, FameGa said:

rumor has it this is the Detroit City Members:

- Nadir Khayat

- Karl Martin Sandberg

- Lukasz Sebastian Gottwald

:firega: 

Where did you get this rumor from ? Receipts ?

phantasmas
5 hours ago, JoeyNolfi said:

Ahhhh thanks for sharing my article!!! I really appreciate it. I've been waiting for the right moment to join the boards (I've been lurking for ages but I've always been too shy to post!)

Welcome to our cult that is gagadaily :unicorn: 
:stalkga: Please turn in your written oath, signed in blood ASAP 

Lextyr97
5 hours ago, Aga Gydal said:

I wouldn't be surprised if an EP comes out this summer to pad the Joanne World Tour setlist, but damn if the other songs are also using this tired tropical production.. :/ 

Same. I like The Cure a lot now, but I reeeeeally hope it's not an album full of trends.

Irrelevant

Ahhhh thanks for sharing my article!!! I really appreciate it. I've been waiting for the right moment to join the boards (I've been lurking for ages but I've always been too shy to post!)

5 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

"fans have speculated on everything from a new LP to Joanne‘s continuation manifesting in the form of an EP the same way The Fame evolved into The Fame Monster back in 2009"

Which one of you ****ers wrote this? :toofunny:

:poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

DeanWinchester

They won't reveal! I asked them for a little tease and they flat out denied it. They're just an anonymous collective and they intend to stay that way... they won't even confirm how many people are involved! It's pretty interesting.

Inb4 RedOne or The Chainsmokers :ladyhaha:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Miel

Small thing, but it's nice to know she's still co-producing. Her skills are very much diversifying.

3 points in and ready for more

retrophyyysical
4 hours ago, phantasmas said:

Welcome to our cult that is gagadaily :unicorn: 
:stalkga: Please turn in your written oath, signed in blood ASAP 

artworks-000027040443-ldle0u-t500x500.jp Here you go

SpinThatShhh

I will honestly be so upset if there isn't an EP. It seems like such an un-Gaga like move to just release a random track; especially one that has elements of the current sound on radio. At first I though the whole song was very un-Gaga but I can still hear Gaga-isms in the lyrics and the R&B influences in the verses and the booming chorus.

It's also weird because she is coming off Joanne which was a success, even though Little Monsters try to deny that because it didn't have any smash hit singles. She sold 500k albums in the US and around 4 million records. She is being respected as an artist and she is becoming a touring act; she doesn't really need a massive hit single anymore. 

I just hope this all makes sense in the end, because releasing the trendiest song you've made in the last few months to somehow salvage a hit seems weird. 

ryhanna
1 minute ago, SpinThatShhh said:

I will honestly be so upset if there isn't an EP. It seems like such an un-Gaga like move to just release a random track; especially one that has elements of the current sound on radio. At first I though the whole song was very un-Gaga but I can still hear Gaga-ism in the lyrics and the R&B influences in the verses and the booming chorus.

It's also weird because she is coming off Joanne which was a success, even though Little Monsters try to deny that because it didn't have any smash hit singles. She sold 500k albums in the US and around 4 million records. She is being respected as an artist and she is becoming a touring act; she doesn't really need a massive hit single anymore. 

I just hope this all makes sense in the end, because releasing the trendiest song you've made in the last few months to somehow salvage a hit seems weird. 

Top 40 radio is still important. With the Super Bowl and Million Reasons being a pretty big success, it makes sense for her to drop a follow-up with a sound that fits the current music landscape. Keeping her career momentum going.

SpinThatShhh
Just now, ryhanna said:

Top 40 radio is still important. With the Super Bowl and Million Reasons being a pretty big success, it makes sense for her to drop a follow-up with a sound that fits the current music landscape. Keeping her career momentum going.

I understand that and it makes sense but equally pandering to radio trends is not something we've seen before from Gaga so knowing that's a part of a larger project would be nice to know.

9 minutes ago, SpinThatShhh said:

I understand that and it makes sense but equally pandering to radio trends is not something we've seen before from Gaga so knowing that's a part of a larger project would be nice to know.

Let's light our Alejandro candles for that little flopsters :pray:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Archived