đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Fans meet Gaga at Whole Foods - says an EP is coming

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

HausOfMark

LabOfHookers posted this:

According to E! News, Lady Gaga will be dropping a surprise EP titled "The Joanne Angel" (a parallel to The Fame Monster) today. Exciting!

-Mark

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaUnderYou
5 hours ago, monster78619 said:

But if there really is an EP, you think she'd just tell some fans, who have yet to provide receipts, that an EP is coming? Rather than surprising them? 

She did show the Joanne album cover to fans before the official release 

15 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

According to E! News, Lady Gaga will be dropping a surprise EP titled "The Joanne Angel" (a parallel to The Fame Monster) today. Exciting!

Where is the picture on the right from?

Savage
6 hours ago, ElectricHaus said:

I'm certainly here for an EP but I don't see how she's going to properly promote it. Tour starts in 4 months plus she's filming a movie.....

She did HEAVY promotion for The Fame Monster while she was on The Monster Ball Tour ... (Ellen, Oprah, Jonathan Ross, Ellen again, American Idol, The X-Factor, Grammys (2x), Telephone music video, Alejandro music video, The Today Show, and more ...) :)

HausOfMark
4 minutes ago, ndw17 said:

Where is the picture on the right from?

Isnt it from The Cure backdrop that played during her performance of the song?

-Mark

nswain1110

I tend not to trust these, especially from someone with such terrible grammar/spelling...

But if it's true, consider my weave blown away by a hurricane, never to be found again...

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

nswain1110
27 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

But there's nothing on E! News website or Twitter page...  

HausOfMark
13 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

But there's nothing on E! News website or Twitter page...  

Not sure! I just saw this fly through my twitter feed.

-Mark

Monster34
28 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

I tend not to trust these, especially from someone with such terrible grammar/spelling...

But if it's true, consider my weave blown away by a hurricane, never to be found again...

I am not a native english speaker so enlighten me please. His writing seems off but how would you categorize it ? Legitimately undereducated ? Middle Class Teen with not a single care in this world except trying to be cool by speaking sort of cryptic via use of uncommon or even newly created slang which is not conventionally intelligible ? 

This is what I hate the most about speaking english as a second language, I am yet to be capable of deriving cues of personal traits from one's speech except for very common "types". I can easily have accurate guesses of one's personality from their choice of vocabulary, use of gestures, intonation, personalized accent on top of local pronunciations. 

nswain1110
5 minutes ago, Monster34 said:

I am not a native english speaker so enlighten me please. His writing seems off but how would you categorize it ? Legitimately undereducated ? Middle Class Teen with not a single care in this world except trying to be cool by speaking sort of cryptic via use of uncommon or even newly created slang which is not conventionally intelligible ? 

This is what I hate the most about speaking english as a second language, I am yet to be capable of deriving cues of personal traits from one's speech except for very common "types". I can easily have accurate guesses of one's personality from their choice of vocabulary, use of gestures, intonation, personalized accent on top of local pronunciations. 

You're right - I shouldn't judge by spelling/grammar. My apologies. 

Monster34
Just now, nswain1110 said:

You're right - I shouldn't judge by spelling/grammar. My apologies. 

What ?!?! I was not being sarcastic at all :sharon:

That whole post was a genuine question :poot:

Plus, you should judge by grammar and spelling depending on situation, that person is obv a native english speaker so his personalized way of speaking, writing in this context, is a solid reflection of their personality, education, lifestyle choices, and so many other traits I can't count.

Luv u Sum

Well I mean fans did say they ran into her on the street and she showed them the ARTPOP album cover soooo this is very possible! And when has Gaga ever just put out a single for no damn reason 

Archived