💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Fans meet Gaga at Whole Foods - says an EP is coming

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

doppelganger
16 hours ago, Sizzily said:

Inb4 she's also catering for the crew. A cooking for Joanne producers tea. 

I wouldn't be surprised. Our girl works hard. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haus Of Ian

I mean it feels like a new era.... wouldn't surprise me. We have reports back in February saying new album or EP to be released now she dropped a single right after she released an album? Most artists release singles as a lead up to an album or EP :oprah:

Schwerk
14 hours ago, Zazekina said:

Pics or it didn't happen :gaycat:

Actually many fans that meet her quite ´often´ don´t take picture because they´d rather talk to her for a bit low key because it´s so much more meaningful to them and Gaga and it also doesn´t draw that much attention to her. As soon as people pull out camera´s, other people are curious too.

Understand the skeptics, but this sounds really plausible to me. Fans that have met her this way before have gotten info like the cover of Joanne etc. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Zazekina
1 hour ago, Marjol said:

Actually many fans that meet her quite ´often´ don´t take picture because they´d rather talk to her for a bit low key because it´s so much more meaningful to them and Gaga and it also doesn´t draw that much attention to her. As soon as people pull out camera´s, other people are curious too.

Understand the skeptics, but this sounds really plausible to me. Fans that have met her this way before have gotten info like the cover of Joanne etc. 

I was kinda joking with that...I know that, many people, when they meet their idol, just wanna treasure the moment, besides, a camera would draw attention, as you said.

Thanks for replying and for letting me know about other examples of info given to fans.

I really hope the EP is true, cuz I would love to hear new Gaga's music!! xo :hug:

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

GagaUnderYou
On 4/17/2017 at 8:11 PM, CyanLights said:

It's not like her album was a secret at that point, it was going to have a cover 

but the point is she would reveal details to fans before releasing it officially to the world 

CyanLights
1 hour ago, GagaUnderYou said:

but the point is she would reveal details to fans before releasing it officially to the world 

Yeah but those details aren't detrimental to her marketing. The design of an album cover is far less important than a whole new album cycle 

Havey Metal Lover
On 18.4.2017 at 1:33 AM, juniormaxwell said:

I'm amazed at how many fans have such little faith in the fact that she would just casually tell a fan what her plans are. She's not 'dumb' to do that, she's fully aware that we want the details and even more so aware that her label might not want her to make any official announcements. When she told me there would be a livestream for artRave I posted it on social media, nobody believed me and then a couple weeks later she announced it.

The release of The Cure already backs up what this guy is saying so find your chill until you can prove he's a liar 😏

But all the time fans comes with false stories about what gaga tell them...

its make it hard to believe now

GagaUnderYou
7 hours ago, CyanLights said:

Yeah but those details aren't detrimental to her marketing. The design of an album cover is far less important than a whole new album cycle 

I'm not talking about specific details. I'm just saying Gaga in general tells fans about her work all the time, but when it's spread around it always has to be taken with a grain of salt. For example, bringing the Born This Way Ball back for one night (there was a video of this). So an EP coming is feasible, and The Cure seems like a new era for her already. 

Versashay Away

2018 will be another big year, this is purely theory but from a marketing perspective -

10 years since she gave the world The Fame, there is likely to be something to celebrate a decade of hits? I don't think she's as cliche as to release a greatest album but she may have that pressure from the label, so she would likely be working on a EP which will feature The Cure.

Here is something to think about too, what if she has a Born This Way DVD planned for next year. There will be professional recordings somewhere used for screens. 

What i would love for Lady Gaga to do though is a tour celebrating 10 years and bringing back some of the most iconic looks and performances- Paparazzi in a mirror dress, Pyro bra for poker face, Love Game monster ball latex dress... you get the idea...

Archived