Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Fans meet Gaga at Whole Foods - says an EP is coming

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

djBuffoon
24 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Y'all always so skeptical like relax

i think it's true... what else would the cure be a part of? 

Judging from the sound and the producers/songwriters who worked on "The Cure", it seems that it was conceived and written during the ARTPOP era. So maybe it's not a part of anything.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlaqJezus

Okay, this could very well be true. The fact that you all seem to know what Gaga would do or say in this situation is beyond me, she rarely ever follows a set release or announcement plan. She has told monsters all sorts of things, all true, though some turn out not to happen by her own choice. (She also has stated she doesn't like to be filmed and have her picture taken while out living her life, and many monsters who love her respect that, so don't expect good sources to have videos if they are decent people who aren't crazyass stans)

Also: she filmed at Coachella, so clearly they could be filming anywhere at any time for the right mood/setting. I'm surprised she suddenly doesn't need to eat because she is filming? Like, she can't go to whole foods because she is doing a movie? Haha, sure.

chromaticka

I have nothing to say. 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Sister

I could believe this and she has done this with fans in the past, she likes to keep us all stirred up and treats her fans as friends, with her "secrets". :giggle:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

monsterdino
5 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

I have nothing to say. 

oh u r unbanned :classy:

lego
5 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

I have nothing to say. 

Admin just brought you to life, you better start talking. 

FreePalestine

lego
21 minutes ago, Leo said:

I really hate those IM CRGFING OMG I CSNT BELIRVE IT posts.

Bitch, take 3 seconds and proof read.

Ffs.

I feel like that's on purpose:oprah:

like when people pretend they're drunk online 

FreePalestine

Luke78619
40 minutes ago, Miracle said:

They went to Coachella. They are somehow reliable

It makes them less reliable if they're Gaga fans, we all know 99% of rumours come from fans who just wanna stir things up 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

lxdygxga

I hope this is true. It seems realistic that an EP is coming, hopefully she clears the air soon.

joannesrats

I will say this, I remember a while ago there was a video of Gaga saying to some fans that she would bring the BTWB back for a few shows in London at some point. Either that or she'd release a DVD of it, I can't remember exactly, but she isn't unknown for showing fans or telling them something. 

I don't necessarily believe them because they don't really have any evidence, BUT it also wouldn't surprise me. I'm on the fence. 

junolxf
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

I believe both of them. I follow them on Twitter and they're not trolls. They even won that SB Pepsi contest. ****ing hell. :giveup:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Archived