💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga changes display name to "Xoxo, Gaga"

antpats2

Featured Posts

Haroon
11 minutes ago, Bio said:

She still did the artRAVE after she gave up on ARTPOP tho :poot: And yes, we don't know what's coming. But The Cure sounds absolutely nothing like Joanne so I don't see it being an extension to it. And if it's a one-off single because she felt like it, she still gave up on Joanne to release something else :huh: Joanne truly had one single and that was Million Reasons. She didn't care for PI and John Wayne wasn't even a single so... That sure is giving up on an era. Especially an era that was promoted by her like "I'm finally doing what I love, this album is all I wanna say to the world, etc". 

That's another place we disagree, I don't think she gave up on ARTPOP :shrug: I think she had a very difficult time and had to take some time out for her own health and sanity, but when ready she returned and did G.U.Y. I don't see why it has to be seen as "giving up" if someone's found something that they feel more passionate about in the moment (assuming that's the case). Why should someone have to continue with something if they're feeling better about something else? If she's not feeling having a third single from Joanne and has created something new that she can't wait to share then I'm not seeing what the problem is with that :duck: Isn't it better to be releasing and promoting something you're more passionate about in the moment? Why should she have to continue releasing things from Joanne if she's more behind a new song that she's created? If she did and it was found out then she'd be slated for being fake and inauthentic and whatever else :rip:

Maybe Joanne is her doing what she loves and all she's been wanting to say to the world, that doesn't mean she's bound to it for X amount of months/years and it also doesn't mean that she has to release or promote a set number of singles from it either. This seems more like you enforcing expectations about how you think an era should go and what an artist should do and release, anything less and they're giving up on it :spin:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radio Ga Ga
16 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Thank God! 

Here for LG6/EP2 :tony:

R u saying that TFM is an EP

triggered :gum:

im kidding haha

M I M I Z

1 minute ago, jxckk said:

She only changed her name though... i don't get why this suddenly confirms a new era, new album?

she said I have been working on new music so ..

PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, Radio Ga Ga said:

R u saying that TFM is an EP

triggered :gum:

im kidding haha

Isn't it?? :gum:

Just now, M I M I Z said:

she said I have been working on new music so ..

not talking about that, how is the name change relevant? everyone is acting like she suddenly confirmed a new album. 

HiddenWeirdo
2 minutes ago, jxckk said:

She only changed her name though... i don't get why this suddenly confirms a new era, new album?

Because she's the one who suppostley changes her name as soon as she's entering a new era in her life... Countess...Joanne...Gaga again. 

Radio Ga Ga
13 minutes ago, Joy Rose said:

DICsters realizing DIC has 0% probability of becoming a single. Joanne era is dead. But TC is doing great.

0085d85c9a4df0c00dce1f198be500ec.gif

As a DICster, I feel like she's releasing a bunch of new songs so that she can play those on tour instead of DIC :cryga:

Im honestly so scared she's not gonna perform that song

edit: but to look on the bright side, maybe there will be a remix featuring shakira on the new EP and she will release that as the fourth single of this joint era

Gagalvaro

How can she call her new EP to fit with Joanne? 

And no jokes with The Joanne Monster :giggle:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

1 minute ago, Haroon said:

That's another place we disagree, I don't think she gave up on ARTPOP :shrug: I think she had a very difficult time and had to take some time out for her own health and sanity, but when ready she returned and did G.U.Y. I don't see why it has to be seen as "giving up" if someone's found something that they feel more passionate about in the moment (assuming that's the case). Why should someone have to continue with something if they're feeling better about something else? If she's not feeling having a third single from Joanne and has created something new that she can't wait to share then I'm not seeing what the problem is with that :duck: Isn't it better to be releasing and promoting something you're more passionate about in the moment? Why should she have to continue releasing things from Joanne if she's not 100% behind it and wants to prioritise new material? If she did and it was found out then she'd be slated for being fake and inauthentic and whatever else :rip:

Maybe Joanne is her doing what she loves and all she's been wanting to say to the world, that doesn't mean she's bound to it for X amount of months/years and it also doesn't mean that she has to release or promote a set number of singles from it either. This seems more like you enforcing expectations about how you think an era should go and what an artist should do and release, anything less and they're giving up on it :spin:

You're trying to make excuses for her giving up :sure: She can release whatever she wants at the time she wants but that still means she gave up on it lol. And it's becoming a pattern. Can't wait for her to give up on her next one :diane:

HiddenWeirdo
1 minute ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

As a DICster, I feel like she's releasing a bunch of new songs so that she can play those on tour instead of DIC 

Im honestly so scared she's not gonna perform that song

The whole time I thought she didn't perform it because she was keeping it as a surprise...but the surprise actually is that we will never see a performance of DIC... I'm hoping at Coachella but my hopes are veeeeery low... 

Radio Ga Ga
2 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Isn't it?? 

:stalkga:

I'm worried for ur safety on this site hunty 

Haroon
3 minutes ago, Bio said:

You're trying to make excuses for her giving up :sure: She can release whatever she wants at the time she wants but that still means she gave up on it lol. And it's becoming a pattern. Can't wait for her to give up on her next one :diane:

Not at all :laughga: I think you're choosing to see people moving on to something else as automatically giving up on another which is a very negative outlook :S

Was she giving up on The Fame when she was releasing The Fame Monster? :confused: Also, how many months does she have to wait between the Joanne songs/videos/tour to not be giving up on it?

PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, Radio Ga Ga said:

:stalkga:

I'm worried for ur safety on this site hunty 

Cure me with your love :tony:

Archived