💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga changes display name to "Xoxo, Gaga"

antpats2

Featured Posts

EmiRivington

SBLI, JWT, Coachella, New single, movie, Radio Deal for The Cure and now this. 

91234c6e6052c77af4294c6f3cddacde.gif

OMG SHE'S COMING

i think u freaky but you don't have a hit

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

How can you say that when you don't know what's coming though? :huh: For all we know nothing might be coming and this might be a one-off single because she felt like it, or an extension to Joanne might be coming which will deepen the whole Joanne era and meaning and everything :shrug: She's still got the Joanne World Tour coming up and she's released 3 music videos, I don't think that's her giving up with anything in the slightest

Making an assumption that she's giving up on a whole era just because a social media name is changed seems like quite an overreach :sweat:

She still did the artRAVE after she gave up on ARTPOP tho :poot: And yes, we don't know what's coming. But The Cure sounds absolutely nothing like Joanne so I don't see it being an extension to it. And if it's a one-off single because she felt like it, she still gave up on Joanne to release something else :huh: Joanne truly had one single and that was Million Reasons. She didn't care for PI and John Wayne wasn't even a single so... That sure is giving up on an era. Especially an era that was promoted by her like "I'm finally doing what I love, this album is all I wanna say to the world, etc". 

HiddenWeirdo

DICsters realizing DIC has 0% probability of becoming a single. Joanne era is dead. But TC is doing great.

0085d85c9a4df0c00dce1f198be500ec.gif

TheJoanneHat
1 minute ago, Joy Rose said:

DICsters realizing DIC has 0% probability of becoming a single. Joanne era is dead. But TC is doing great.

0085d85c9a4df0c00dce1f198be500ec.gif

This is so me

HiddenWeirdo
6 minutes ago, EmiRivington said:

SBLI, JWT, Coachella, New single, movie, Radio Deal for The Cure and now this. 

91234c6e6052c77af4294c6f3cddacde.gif

OMG SHE'S COMING

Omg I saw that episode rn! Scaryyy af :gum:

EmiRivington
Just now, Joy Rose said:

Omg I saw that episode rn! Scaryyy af 

It's the Joanne monster lol :stalkga:

1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

GUYS ITS OFFICIAL SELF TITLED ALBUM IS COMING OMG

MY HEART STOPPED.:giveup:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

mcphee

convinced she's gonna release an album or EP of bops for the next half of the era that will be the perfect cousin/contrast to joanne

I FEEL THE HYPE FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE THE G.U.Y. VIDEO

antpats2

If we don't end up getting an EP/self titled album this is gonna be one of the biggest meltdowns omg 

like we have very good reason to believe it (i mean she just dropped a brand new single out of nowhere that definitely doesn't fit the theme of Joanne at all that is being promoted to the heavens with radio deals) but still :emma: 

HiddenWeirdo
Just now, EmiRivington said:

It's the Joanne monster lol 

So she first bowed down to pray but was ultimatily cured by the illuminati so that the monster bitch is back?? :pray:

EmiRivington
1 minute ago, Joy Rose said:

So she first bowed down to pray but was ultimatily cured by the illuminati so that the monster bitch is back?? 

Lmao DEAD :sharon:

Archived