life

Gaga changes display name to "Xoxo, Gaga"

antpats2

Featured Posts

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo

I think she's ending this era but slowly. It started with the Super Bowl (which was totally different from anything of that era), Coachella was even more different, and I think that the Instagram name change is just a little change. I think she'll change the Twitter name after the tour ends. Joanne was something Gaga really wanted to do. Now that she's done it, she can start to move on. The only thing she has left to complete in the Joanne era now is the tour. 

Tell Jesus the bitch is back!!!

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Igor Hachul

Gaga herself has already told us that the world needed a popstar back, and that's what we are seeing. And if you guys wanna know what I think here it comes: LG5 was almost ready, and everything was thrown away in a moment of weakness when she faced the end of her engagement and also David Bowie's death. She found strenght on her family history and that's what Joanne is all about, is looking back (family) and around (friends). She looked very sad and depressed in every interview during Joanne era, but Gaga overcame that and saw the popstar inside her growing up once again, and this is what she's doing right now! Come on Gaga, we are here for you!!!!!!!!!! 

Igor Hachul

MrGreen
21 minutes ago, Igor Summerboy said:

Gaga herself has already told us that the world needed a popstar back, and that's what we are seeing. And if you guys wanna know what I think here it comes: LG5 was almost ready, and everything was thrown away in a moment of weakness when she faced the end of her engagement and also David Bowie's death. She found strenght on her family history and that's what Joanne is all about, is looking back (family) and around (friends). She looked very sad and depressed in every interview during Joanne era, but Gaga overcame that and saw the popstar inside her growing up once again, and this is what she's doing right now! Come on Gaga, we are here for you!!!!!!!!!! 

:golfclap:

ThattGuy

I've wondered along the same line of your thoughts too. Like, what happened with all the songs that we heard she's working on with different people on different tracks that got shelved.

Did she not want to release another Pop album after the last one flew under the radar? I loved ARTPOP so much. As much as everyone takes their jabs at it (like Joanne now)

My fear is that whatever unreleased songs she recorded for LG6 may remain shelved. Cuz I'm worried it's not like "oh we'll come back to that later & that'll be the next album". Because the musical climate changes, she may think it sounds outdated by the time it's for another album.

She may have freaked over the succuss of C2C being Jazz & 2nd guessed what direction to go in, was recording a new Pop record, then got the bug of "let's create a record of every genre from this point on". And her diversity in her music is one thing I love about her. But on that same token, if I go to buy rocky road ice cream & they change the formula drastically & now there's no chocolate in it, it's a disappointment. If I wanted a different flavor, I'd buy one. When I feel like some Gaga, I want some Gaga. And no, I don't want the same song over & over, just the genre. Gaga style.

That being said, I'll repeat. I love Joanne. But I think Joanne could have reached so many more people & so many more people would love this album if she made it a Country side (brief) project, feature more of the country writers, & release a cross over track like Diamond Heart to Country radio, and break down that wall, instead of changing the Gaga name and brand, alienating the fan base. If she announced she's doing a Country/Pop twanged album featuring whoever, and it's called Joanne, this album would not have been so confusing, and would have been epic.

Why she never played the CMT Awards with this album is a mystery and still bothers me.

I'm looking forward to C3C very much. Loved C2C, but that's not Gaga. Let that be like 4-6 months, would be great.

Joanne was an experimental album that the time for it's era is to be over. I say that with much love. The thought of waiting so long for this era that obviously we are over it, to think this could last until the end of the year/tour?

Maybe there should be no more eras. No more albums. Just record however many songs you feel like recording at the time. Digital release them all as singles. One at a time. Wear what you feel like wearing at the time, with no commitments. She bought the home with the studio downstairs. I think she should use that, and seriously change the entire game of everything that has been done in this industry before.

just another gay

What am I gonna do now with my cowboy hats, farmer flannel shirts and straight guy jeans? :toofunny:

ThattGuy
2 minutes ago, come to papa said:

What am I gonna do now with my cowboy hats, farmer flannel shirts and straight guy jeans? :toofunny:

GoodWill would appreciate your donations, and it goes to a good cause 😄

disneyhigh

I think it could be a new album. Just because she's going on tour for a previous album doesnt mean she can't release a new one. Beyonce did it with 4 and the Mrs. Carter World Tour. She went on tour and then surprised dropped the album after already being on tour. 

ThattGuy

I'm sure over an album of new material can be released, but ASIB is being filmed as we speak. There will be no time to promote any new releases until the filming is over, cuz she'll go from rehearsing the film parts to rehearsing for the tour, to performing it every night. On top of she needs her own "Me Time". We are all human.

Q: Would you rather: New album now, or late Summer b4 the tour? Just a question.

CanadaGoesGaga
21 minutes ago, ThattGuy said:

I'm sure over an album of new material can be released, but ASIB is being filmed as we speak. There will be no time to promote any new releases until the filming is over, cuz she'll go from rehearsing the film parts to rehearsing for the tour, to performing it every night. On top of she needs her own "Me Time". We are all human.

Q: Would you rather: New album now, or late Summer b4 the tour? Just a question.

I want her to drop a new album and suddenly her tour is Joanne and the new album, cause I have tickets and I want to hear allll the musicccccc. 

Rudz Xinc

if she drop new EP full of catchy bops

Joanne Tour will be more amazing

I love Joanne, but it's not as catchy as some of her hits, I'm ready for something more pop

I'm glad we got to see her diversity in creating music every era

Look at those clowns

RAMROD

It will be in the middle of JWT tbh, since she usually changes things up in earlier dates of her tour to see which one fits best. :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived