Jump to content
ūüéł ūüé§ ūü§ė JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW ūü§ė ūüé§ ūüéł
society

Cleveland Murder Spree: Suspect Now Dead

Featured Posts

Maleficent   Paws Up 4,150
Maleficent
16 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Facebook just released a statement about the tragedy. The thing is, Facebook themselves cannot control what is and what isn't shown on their platform. That's the fault of the user. Companies, such as Facebook, only become involved when the content put on their platform is damaging. :omg:

Well then, an algorithm should be developed to determine which users can post live streams, and what content should be immediately censored. Obviously, a huge investment--but a necessary one. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint Hollywood   Paws Up 23,882
Saint Hollywood
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

Well then, an algorithm should be developed to determine which users can post live streams, and what content should be immediately censored. Obviously, a huge investment--but a necessary one. 

Clearly :omg:

  • Like 1
buy Tell Me You Love Me on iTunes

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LePetitMonstr   Paws Up 15,446
LePetitMonstr
3 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Well then, an algorithm should be developed to determine which users can post live streams, and what content should be immediately censored. Obviously, a huge investment--but a necessary one. 

The thing is, its not that easy.:emma: I'm a computer science major and the FIRST thing that we learned is the traveling salesman problem, and developing an algorithm to fix such a problem FAST is impossible, no matter how much money you are willing to invest. 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint Hollywood   Paws Up 23,882
Saint Hollywood

Just in case you guys didn't know, Cleveland is not on lockdown. The state police has only given warnings to those in the area. :omg:

buy Tell Me You Love Me on iTunes

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrankGutz   Paws Up 6,145
FrankGutz
39 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Probably not. Facebook is insanely slow when it comes to this stuff. When that autistic man was kidnapped and tortured on Facebook live plenty of people reported it and were told it didn't meet their standard for removal. 

img never knew about that, what happened to that poor man? did he was rescue or something?

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR | PANIC! AT THE DISCO | THE 1975

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cerny   Paws Up 2,681
Cerny
9 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Well then, an algorithm should be developed to determine which users can post live streams, and what content should be immediately censored. Obviously, a huge investment--but a necessary one. 

Facebook live is turning into a big mistake. Lots of horrible **** has been broadcasted. murders, gang rapes, etc... But even in the very unlikely event that they shutdown Facebook Live, they'll find other avenues to share. People have an issue of wanting to share everything online. Sickening, but this is an ugly, inevitable facet.

For example there's a guy live streaming right now taking donations, he blamed Hilary and called her a bitch. And there is stupid people donating. "He's on a hunt" looking for the shooter.

 

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HOTNebraskaGuy   Paws Up 19,502
HOTNebraskaGuy

Omg what the heck. Who thinks this stuff is ok. Even that video of the children of one of the victims was horrible. This is the world we live in. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Colleen   Paws Up 2,157
Colleen

He is allegedly traveling west, and was spotted in the next county over. 

I'm scared. He is getting way too close :cryga:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint Hollywood   Paws Up 23,882
Saint Hollywood
2 minutes ago, Colleen said:

He is allegedly traveling west, and was spotted in the next county over. 

I'm scared. He is getting way too close :cryga:

Be careful :(

buy Tell Me You Love Me on iTunes

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HOTNebraskaGuy   Paws Up 19,502
HOTNebraskaGuy
3 minutes ago, Colleen said:

He is allegedly traveling west, and was spotted in the next county over. 

I'm scared. He is getting way too close :cryga:

Please don't go outside. Stay safe!

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint Hollywood   Paws Up 23,882
Saint Hollywood
4 minutes ago, Cerny said:

Facebook live is turning into a big mistake. Lots of horrible **** has been broadcasted. murders, gang rapes, etc... But even in the very unlikely event that they shutdown Facebook Live, they'll find other avenues to share. People have an issue of wanting to share everything online. Sickening, but this is an ugly, inevitable facet.

For example there's a guy live streaming right now taking donations, he blamed Hilary and called her a bitch. And there is stupid people donating. "He's on a hunt" looking for the shooter.

I heard that Youtube just took down that stream :duck:

buy Tell Me You Love Me on iTunes

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
En_Sabah_Nur   Paws Up 6,769
En_Sabah_Nur
1 minute ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I heard that Youtube just took down that stream :duck:

Good!  :dry:

 

  • Like 1
Egypt. W

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZarinStar   Paws Up 1,195
ZarinStar
23 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

The thing is, its not that easy.:emma: I'm a computer science major and the FIRST thing that we learned is the traveling salesman problem, and developing an algorithm to fix such a problem FAST is impossible, no matter how much money you are willing to invest. 

Honestly though. I'm a CS major myself, and everytime I see people going "we need to implement this", I wonder if they realize it's not that easy. 

Sure, it would be nice. But think of the number of online members on Facebook at any second. And think about how censorship backfired in the past (YouTube, Instagram, etc). I pray for the poor bastards at Facebook if they will program that censorship. How would you know the contents of a live video ahead of time, or be fast enough so the video is taken down? :emma:

Edited by ZarinStar
  • Like 2
Give someone a program, frustrate them for a day. Teach someone how to program, frustrate them for a lifetime.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
En_Sabah_Nur   Paws Up 6,769
En_Sabah_Nur

The video has TRULY Ruined my day!  

So AWFUL!  :smh: 

May that dear old man Rest In Peace. ¬†ūüėĘ

 

  • Like 1
Egypt. W

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×