THAT ****ING PRE CHORUS AND THAT CHORUS COME THROUGH THE FAME GA

Qu3usMG.gif

Im Harol don't tell anyone

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PMKKARDASHiAN
6 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

Gaga spends years coming up with a new album and it gets mediocre reviews. She randomly releases a song and gets this kind of recognition. When will your fave :air::hor:

:what:

Joanne was created in a year or less. 

I thought it was established that the original LG5 was scrapped like the original ARTPOP? 

Weasel
4 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

ikr. It's gaga we're talking about. Something bad will happen very soon :stalkga: karma is near :stalkga:

I think it won't have a chance because it will either not be promoted or barely (cheap video, 1 or 2 performances at irrelevant places like Jimmy Kimmel or something). But hey, let's not think about that for now :giggle:

ZephyrInTheSky

PI was doomed from the start. It has that 80s vibe, a lil too repetitive, and kinda short. It isn't exactly easy on the ears like this. I do like it but this is more appealing (atleast for radio).

The vocals were kinda grating to me. :reductive: but thats just my opinion, it was a cute bop to flail around to.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Johnny Wayne
41 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It works like this deals needs to be made...

But I think Interscope is ready to pay this time or they wouldn't have changed plans for DIC

still, this disgusts me, newcomers who don't have enough money or sponsorships must go through such struggles to get their music played...

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

JerellM

The Party has began and make sure you stream , gift , buy , w.e you have to do to make this bop the bop of the summer. 

Trend : #TheCureSteamingParty on Twitter 

Always include the song link in Spotify or the buy link on ITunes . 

If you want to use this promo pic you can : 

awhite20

After saying this, they best actually play it regularly. I hate it when radio djs state they love songs so much and choose to play the same old **** and totally ignore the song the supposedly love

River

Yeah they say that for every single...

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Killa

ahhahha we dont need payola they just wanted something they could play

YAAAAAAS Strategy worked Queen

I swear a month or two later and this song could have been outdated, it's like this might just be the last hit of this kind of song lol (let's hope)

Juanjo
2 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Coming for Poker Face's diamond certification. Haters are SHOOK

Qu3usMG.gif

Lmao I can't! :toofunny:

OT: Actions vs words, though. Press that f*cking add button! :grr::toofunny:

Erlenmeyer
2 hours ago, DonatelloGUY said:

PI was doomed from the start. It has that 80s vibe, a lil too repetitive, and kinda short. It isn't exactly easy on the ears like this. I do like it but this is more appealing (atleast for radio).

The vocals were kinda grating to me. :reductive: but thats just my opinion, it was a cute bop to flail around to.

I'll tell you what, PI has definitely been a grower for me but now I *love* that song. The emotion, the intro, the meaning of the lyrics. It's one of my favorite off the album.

Archived