Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Love Stage!!

Seeka

Featured Posts

Seeka

(I know now is probably not the time and that this thread will be doomed to die due to The Cure, but meh)

76599l.jpg

The anime based on the manga stars Izumi Sena, an aspiring mangaka from a family of entertainers. He desires this for his life, but finds his life plan a little upheaved at the arrival of Ichijou Ryouma, a brilliant new actor and one of the current it boys Japan. Izumi finds himself forced into a commercial for a wedding, which stars him opposite Ryouma. This leads to the reveal of how Ryouma has been in love with Izumi since ten years ago.

The only problem is, he thought Izumi was a girl.

The anime evolves from there, going obver their relationship as it evolves, and how effects all of the characters caught inbetween them.

I really like it. While it does have many yaoi cliches, it seems to invert them or play them for laughs.

belindaidolos

I like Yuri On Ice

Here is my list of animes:

Shingeki no Kyojin
Kaichou wa maid sama
Elfen lied
Zero no tsukama
B gata h kei
Charlotte
Re: zero
Honey and clover
Prison School
Alderamin on the sky
No Game No Life
Selector infected wixoss
Akame ga kill
Mahou Shoujo Ikusei
Keijo
Yuri on ice
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Drifters
Kizumonogatari
Corpse party
Denpa-Teki na Kanojo
Masamune kun no revenge
Fuuka
Youjo Senki
Kuzu No Honkai

Seeka
1 minute ago, belindaidolos said:

I like Yuri On Ice

Here is my list of animes:

Shingeki no Kyojin
Kaichou wa maid sama
Elfen lied
Zero no tsukama
B gata h kei
Charlotte
Re: zero
Honey and clover
Prison School
Alderamin on the sky
No Game No Life
Selector infected wixoss
Akame ga kill
Mahou Shoujo Ikusei
Keijo
Yuri on ice
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Drifters
Kizumonogatari
Corpse party
Denpa-Teki na Kanojo
Masamune kun no revenge
Fuuka
Youjo Senki
Kuzu No Honkai

I like how you have a list on demand but a lot of my threads go off topic so I really wanted to talk about Love Stage!! because I wanted to share it and it's really good.

Not to mention Yuri on ice isn't yaoi.

Seeka
Just now, Misaki said:

vjghdwcbvfhzhp1zhkzo.gif

Oh my god. That's my favorite part so far. Especially the part Ryouma was rampaged by elephants afterwards.

LUO YI

I really want to see the sex parts :emma:I watched it like a year ago.

is there an uncensored version?

The night sky tells all

Yuuri
11 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Not to mention Yuri on ice isn't yaoi.

It is, but it isn't at the same time. Here's what Geek.com says about it:

"Their relationship exists somewhere beyond any sexuality, meaning it doesn't fall into the same traps that a lot of yuri and yaoi relationships do ... While this isn't the first anime with a same-sex couple at the forefront, it's one of the first to present a story that isn't strictly sexual and is mutual. Yuri and Victor complement each other, but both also admit that they've grown as people because of the presence of the other. The equality in their relationship is revolutionary, even if it wasn't the first to depict one. You can assign the "seme" or "uke" label to Victor and Yuri, but when it comes to their psychological bond, it's more equal ... Yuri and Victor aren't just another gay anime couple. They're almost real."

https://www.geek.com/television/yuri-on-ice-is-a-non-traditional-gay-anime-romance-1683540/

Seeka
28 minutes ago, Misaki said:

It is, but it isn't at the same time. Here's what Geek.com says about it:

"Their relationship exists somewhere beyond any sexuality, meaning it doesn't fall into the same traps that a lot of yuri and yaoi relationships do ... While this isn't the first anime with a same-sex couple at the forefront, it's one of the first to present a story that isn't strictly sexual and is mutual. Yuri and Victor complement each other, but both also admit that they've grown as people because of the presence of the other. The equality in their relationship is revolutionary, even if it wasn't the first to depict one. You can assign the "seme" or "uke" label to Victor and Yuri, but when it comes to their psychological bond, it's more equal ... Yuri and Victor aren't just another gay anime couple. They're almost real."

https://www.geek.com/television/yuri-on-ice-is-a-non-traditional-gay-anime-romance-1683540/

That's why i say it isn't yaoi.

yaoi is unrealistic, and made for heterosexual women. very little of it is actually created to be realistic. Most healthy relationships don't follow the dynamics seen in yaoi, most of which becomes creepier in meanings as you get older and become less romanticized.

If you put all anime homosexuality under the yaoi/yuri dynamic, then yes, it is yaoi. However, it's not really yaoi if we look at what makes yaoi yaoi.

Seeka
42 minutes ago, Graffiti Heart said:

I really want to see the sex parts :emma:I watched it like a year ago.

is there an uncensored version?

Nope. Because Japanese censorship is weird.

LUO YI
2 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Oh :emma: thank you anyway 

The night sky tells all

Seeka
Just now, Graffiti Heart said:

Oh :emma: thank you anyway 

Well it doesn't have that many p0rn scenes anyways. Plus manga is always better for p0rn. I mostly enjoy it for its story.

Yuuri
12 minutes ago, Seeka said:

We do not talk about what is weird in Japan.

tumblr_ml1uvu2wWs1rp9rkho2_400.jpg

Seeka
1 minute ago, Misaki said:

We do not talk about what is weird in Japan.

tumblr_ml1uvu2wWs1rp9rkho2_400.jpg

I've seen more than ten censor bars on one penis. I consider that weird and unnecessary.

Archived