💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

This new "aesthetic" and JWT

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

highbythebeach

How do you guys think Gaga's 2017 style will tie into the JWT? She's been very off the Joanne aesthetic if you take a look at the halftime show and Coachella and I know Coachella is supposed to be different from the JWT, but in the past Gaga has always been glued to the aesthetic of the current era, so do you guys think the Joanne era is over already, and do you guys think she'll go back to u the Joanne album aesthetic for the JWT? And I wonder if she'll put in The Cure and other new songs in the JWT setlist...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar

I'm guessing it will be majority EP (?)/Joanne content, with little from past tours. My guess would be only five or six songs from earlier albums: Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Born This Way and Applause, and maybe Telephone?

This adds onto the 13 new songs on Joanne for a solid 19-20 songs; plus any songs she adds that are new (like The Cure) or unreleased (like Glitter and Grease, Vanity, and Partynauseous.) 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Earthling

Weird ga / causual ga hybrid

if that's even possible :poot:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

xokuba

I feel like the JWT poster has been very different from the albums aesthetic (bright solid colours x pastel colours) so I think there will be some EP with maybe 6 songs, to fit this tour better with all those songs from Joanne... + I know she said that the Coachella show will be different from JWT! But she also said that JWT is not Dive Bar Tour, so I think we will get something unexpected (as always) which will bring us new perspective of the Joanne album and maybe Joanne herself.

Panchecco

I really feel she's gonna bring back some of the fan-favourites for the JWT

the SB and this first Coachella set seemed to be exactly what fans wanted (in terms of aesthetic and setlist) and I think she's gonna stick with that for the tour

Spoiler

I will say this though :whitney:

Spoiler

she better not wear that basic ass black body or something similar on tour because that outfit was not a stage outfit

it literally looks something she would wear for rehearsals :madge:

Sister

Gaga always goes over the top with her tour presentation, so there is no telling what we will get by the time the tour starts up. Gaga is always full of surprises with planning her tours.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

guccic0och

Tbh this seems like the direction. It's very casual at times and then suddenly a tentacle is spewing from her mouth and she has a lizard on her face, 

I live for it.

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

xokuba
1 minute ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Friendly reminder that's called Joanne World Tour :sure:

Friendly reminder that she released new single, which is hundred million r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶s̶  ways different from the album she is supposed to have tour for

Archived