Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Was Gaga drunk/tipsy in her Coachella performance?

musicnotbling

Featured Posts

Lassex
7 minutes ago, Gagz said:

It bothered me that she didn't sing large chunks of some of the songs. It's really noticeable in LoveGame. She just let the music play and danced... I assumed she was just really tired.

But then there were some songs where she looked like she was really giving it her all, like Venus and The Cure. I don't know.

Yeah, I agree. At some points she relied on the backing track a lot and didn't look ''focused''. But on the other hand, some songs sounded better than ever. I think she seemed a bit drunk or high, but like you said, she might have been just tired. You just know she's not in her full force when she has to yell ''put your hands up'' or ''now jump'' all the time. And those speeches weirded me out tbh.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delulu Rogers

She looked uninterested and kinda lost. I saw her PF performance and she looked like she had no idea what part of the song she was in

hausofkc

I just think she was tired. She hasn't done a 90 minute full energy show like that in a few years. Plus it was outside, hot, and i'm sure she was nervous. 

Gaga Monster

I don't think the crowd was very interested in her and that threw her off

GGD Presidential Elections

49 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

She said "got my addictions" in the first verse  instead of the second

She said "got my salvation" instead of "got no salvation"

She says "I'm trying to fix them" instead of "I love to fix them"

There might be more but those are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head 

i thought this one was on purpose... like how far she's come from the time she was writing Teeth to now

did a similar thing with You & I but.... that was messy as hell (cute still)

monsterdino

She was nervous and the fact that the crowd was dead made her even more nervous, she's used to fans cheering for her but at festivals everyone is dead and is snapchatting...not many monsters were in the crowd bc the tickets were sold out for coachella

MsSwan
23 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

I don't think the crowd was very interested in her and that threw her off

This is how I felt after halfway through the first song! No one there knew it! I have absolutely no clue who the set list was tailored for but it wasn't the average Coachella fan. 

Katie14
15 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

She was nervous and the fact that the crowd was dead made her even more nervous, she's used to fans cheering for her but at festivals everyone is dead and is snapchatting...not many monsters were in the crowd bc the tickets were sold out for coachella

The people bought the tickets when Beyonce was supposed to headline so maybe she felt a little insecure about that. I don't think the crowd looked dead though 

Gaga Monster
5 minutes ago, Darren92 said:

This is how I felt after halfway through the first song! No one there knew it! I have absolutely no clue who the set list was tailored for but it wasn't the average Coachella fan. 

It was for us, not for the crowd. A Yo, Venus, Schiesse, Piano Ballads, John Wayne, Sexx Dreams were not meant for festivals. It felt awkward watching those songs performed because there was zero interaction between her and the crowd, they felt uninterested

Gaga Monster
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

The people bought the tickets when Beyonce was supposed to headline so maybe she felt a little insecure about that. I don't think the crowd looked dead though 

During A YO and John Wayne they were very dead looking

MsSwan
2 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Did you watch in HQ though?

Katie14
2 minutes ago, Darren92 said:

Did you watch in HQ though?

I watched the live stream. 

musicnotbling

hey can we just mention this is my first thread that hasn't flopped :poot:

LordEnigma

I want to see you people perform in front of 100k people and get back to me about how perfect you were :classy:

Archived