Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Was Gaga drunk/tipsy in her Coachella performance?

musicnotbling

Featured Posts

ReidOne
Just now, ladygragra said:

Yeah, but at the end of Alejandro she said "don't be scared I've done this before."

what could she have meant by that when she went off stage?

Those are the opening lyrics to Teeth. 

(also note, before she says that, at the tail end of Alejandro, you hear her say something inaudibly to the people on stage -- probably signaling them to stall until she gets back.) 

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arcanum

2 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

(also note, before she says that, at the tail end of Alejandro, you hear her say something inaudibly to the people on stage -- probably signaling them to stall until she gets back.) 

LOL at me thinkin this was the intro for Monster.

I started cheering & singing THAT BOY IS A MONSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

only to discover my bestie lookin me like :what:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

musicnotbling
2 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

OH YEAH I DIDNT EVEN CONNECT THE TWO.

F*CKING TEETH IM A DUMB BITCH

HauntingHollow

she looked drunk or something, nothing new, she was high during half of the monster ball so :toofunny:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Katie14
8 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

I thought something was up when she butchered most of the lyrics to Teeth :emma:

What? She messed up 1 word. 

Himeros26
37 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

but she sounded great at Carpool Karaoke / Super Bowl. Cocachella was the problem.

Her voice was cracking during BTW in carpool and her tone was the new tone during superbowl. The new tone has been this way since we were getting the videos of Gaga doing BR at piano. Her voice was no different here, except it's actually improving already due to her learning how to use this new voice

crybrowz
2 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

What? She messed up 1 word. 

She said "got my addictions" in the first verse  instead of the second

She said "got my salvation" instead of "got no salvation"

She says "I'm trying to fix them" instead of "I love to fix them"

There might be more but those are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head 

Katie14
Just now, Amphetamine said:

She said "got my addictions" in the first verse  instead of the second

She said "got my salvation" instead of "got no salvation"

She says "I'm trying to fix them" instead of "I love to fix them"

There might be more but those are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head 

Oh yea. I did notice the 1st 2. idk she hasn't sung Teeth in awhile and those are fairly minor mistakes. And that was the only song she messed up on besides coming in late a few other times in other songs. 

Chelseaaaaaa

I've seen her tipsy on stage and this wasn't it. I think stoned is more likely. She even had the Highga voice.

It bothered me that she didn't sing large chunks of some of the songs. It's really noticeable in LoveGame. She just let the music play and danced... I assumed she was just really tired.

But then there were some songs where she looked like she was really giving it her all, like Venus and The Cure. I don't know.

musicnotbling
3 minutes ago, Chelsea Symona said:

I've seen her tipsy on stage and this wasn't it. I think stoned is more likely. She even had the Highga voice.

We've all seen tipsyga, you're prolly right.

She was prolly high, gnarllyyy brahhh

tellemhone

Possibly. The beginning of the show was a little messy but got better and better

:air: :air: :air:

toewsy

She was definitely off + high out of her mind. Like, normally at the very least you can say Gaga's a great performer, but last night- excluding Ruth's backdrops and playing some older songs- was just not good. At all.

(Don't come for me, if you enjoyed it + if she had fun then I'm very happy for you guys, but that show was like a total 180° from the artist I fell for- hopefully the next one is better).

Archived