💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Was Gaga drunk/tipsy in her Coachella performance?

musicnotbling

Featured Posts

SpookyKid

She was probably drunk or high, so what? :poot: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheKillerQueen

This is the first time I've seen her seem off during a performance. Maybe she was nervous for not having much prep time. But there was definitely something up. You could see it in her face 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

musicnotbling
2 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

She was probably drunk or high, so what? :poot: 

We're just figuring.

you know GGD is filled with certified detectives

Sakrai
1 minute ago, lego said:

She was introducing her songs like that, "do you wish you were somewhere else.... so beam me up Coachella let's go to Venus". 

Yeah that was her main point, but her way of getting there seemed really weird. Almost like she knew she had to say it but didn't know how to do it. 

The thing I love most about Gaga is her intelligence, and that's always reflected on the way she speaks on stage. The things she says, the way she can connect ideas to introduce songs, etc. This time though, I was constantly raising my eyebrows at the things she was saying, and I swear I could see she herself didn't know what she was saying. I don't know what happened last night but something was off.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Boyboi12
25 minutes ago, Clip said:

She has hearing problems??

She said something about her hearing in a interview. Something along the lines of it being ****, I think she was interviewing with Howard stern.

Katie14
28 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

It's ok! I respect it, i just didn't like it. I felt like she was bored. She looked uninterested imo. Like she was doing the show by obligation. I didn't like how she sang, which is very weird, i didn't like her voice...

What was wrong with the way her voice sounded?

Mister Gaga
2 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

What was wrong with the way her voice sounded?

She sang her pre Cheek to Cheek songs with Joanne's voice. Idk about singing, is it called falsseto? Or something like that? For example, in Bad Romance's final chorus, instead of going up, she went a tone down. Listen to it again and you'll see. Her voice is much more deep. I didn't like it, and it's okay if you did.

takemetovenus

I'm so confused I have no idea what y'all see :duck: She seemed perfectly fine

People saying she was was drunk/high is confusing me too, she wasn't acting like that at all :air: 

ItWasntLaauv
28 minutes ago, Joshua Besno said:

I think she was a little bit drunk, in fact, I think before singing Teeth she went to the side of the stage to throw up and that's why the band had to improvise.

That pause in the show scared me for a sec, that theory seems really feasible tho, she could have also had period cramps or something idk.

Overall the show was really great especially since it was super hot on that stage and she had to run around all day doing rehearsals and SC promo in the freaking desert. :golfclap:

Katie14
13 minutes ago, Rescued said:

Yeah that was her main point, but her way of getting there seemed really weird. Almost like she knew she had to say it but didn't know how to do it. 

The thing I love most about Gaga is her intelligence, and that's always reflected on the way she speaks on stage. The things she says, the way she can connect ideas to introduce songs, etc. This time though, I was constantly raising my eyebrows at the things she was saying, and I swear I could see she herself didn't know what she was saying. I don't know what happened last night but something was off.

I agree with you on this. Her song introductions were kind of silly last night. It seemed like she was trying to connect with a 13 year old anxtey teenage crowd, saying things like, "Do you have a crush on someone here?", "do you ever feel like you aren't from here?" 

TropicOfCANCER

Yall, people can't perform like that when drunk. She probably had a joint before the show.

ItWasntLaauv
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

I agree with you on this. Her song introductions were kind of silly last night. It seemed like she was trying to connect with a 13 year old anxtey teenage crowd, saying things like, "Do you have a crush on someone here?", "do you ever feel like you aren't from here?" 

Well she was performing at Coachella :poot:, no offense, but I feel like most of the people there connect with that kind of language. :laughga:

Katie14
5 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Well she was performing at Coachella :poot:, no offense, but I feel like most of the people there connect with that kind of language. :laughga:

Her language seemed young for the crowd. I'm sure most of the people there were 18 to 25 ish. 

ItWasntLaauv
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

Her language seemed young for the crowd. I'm sure most of the people there were 18 to 25 ish. 

Also add in the "rich, young, basic, high schooler, Instagram model" crowd :laughga:

Like I don't mean to sound judgey about them because that isn't very Born This Way of me but add that and the fact that people are prob drunk/high, even though the language seemed young and/or dumbed down, it seemed fitting.

Idk just an opinion, and I totally see where you're coming from too :hug:

Side Note: this site has moments when discussion is actually really, really good :golfclap:

HiddenWeirdo
1 hour ago, Mister Gaga said:

Idk but something definitely happened last night. She looked so strange. 

thank god you all think the same!! I mentioned it in a thread before and everybody seemed only to praise her performance (which btw was not bad but seemed really strange)

I hope she's ok tbh:/

Archived