💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Was Gaga drunk/tipsy in her Coachella performance?

musicnotbling

Featured Posts

MatthewSVelasquez

I think she was a little bit drunk, in fact, I think before singing Teeth she went to the side of the stage to throw up and that's why the band had to improvise.

My theory is that she was super scared of releasing the new song (I know by my experience that you feel very insecure when you publish something new) and she might have drunk a little bit to make everything easier. Also, the show was risky as it had some of the most unknown songs of Gaga. I hope for the next weekend Gaga has rehearsed a little bit more and she doesn't feel insecure.

EDIT: I also see that after singing The Cure she felt a lot more relaxed, but she definitely had drink a little

I might be wrong but that is what it felt like to me :)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame Joanne

I really don't know what everyone is talking about. But if all of you want an explanation for sth that wasn't there: She was maybe nervous bc of the song premiere

Gagadonna

Yeah she was a bit messy. She almost fell because of her/a dancer, she missang the last part of Scheisse, she started a few secs late Million Reasons, she had to ask with the hand for a dancer to come and get the keytar (which never happens). But that's still ok. Still way better than most pop performers.

FentyGa
3 minutes ago, Clip said:

The only thing that I noticed was the way she was looking at the crowd. Idk, she seemed kind of "in her world", like when someone is staring at a random spot but he's actually thinking something different. 

What if after the tour she's quitting music for acting? The Cure might be her last single.

musicnotbling
Just now, maxxwybranski said:

What if after the tour she's quitting music for acting? The Cure might be her last single.

Don't even start :madge:

MatthewSVelasquez
1 minute ago, The Fame Joanne said:

I really don't know what everyone is talking about. But if all of you want an explanation for sth that wasn't there: She was maybe nervous bc of the song premiere

I completely agree with you

MatthewSVelasquez
1 minute ago, maxxwybranski said:

STFU :)

musicnotbling
3 minutes ago, Joshua Besno said:

I think she was a little bit drunk, in fact, I think before singing Teeth she went to the side of the stage to throw up and that's why the band had to improvise.

My theory is that she was super scared of releasing the new song (I know by my experience that you feel very insecure when you publish something new) and she might have drunk a little bit to make everything easier. Also, the show was risky as it had some of the most unknown songs of Gaga. I hope for the next weekend Gaga has rehearsed a little bit more and she doesn't feel insecure.

I might be wrong but that is what it felt like to me :)

I like that explanation.

Sakrai
5 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

What do you mean she looked "strange"? I don't get what everyone keeps going on about her being off last night. Some of her dancing was messy (as it usually is a bit) and her outfit was bland but other than that she was great. Her voice sounded healthy and she was in tune, except during MR. I enjoyed the show. 

I can definitely see there's something wrong in that performance.

I don't think it was the dancing. She just couldn't get into the music. She had troubles with song timings and lyrics ridiculously often, almost in every song. Her speeches were all weird and many of them just plain confusing. She talked about not being 'here' and at some point she started talking about things stronger than love :duck: (which is the last thing you'd wanna say at coachella where 'love' is the clichÊ ultimate force and sh*t like that, and gaga knows it and she knew she ****ed up as soon as she said it).

In general she looked incredibly out of it. I have a couple of ideas but i'll need to watch it again to be sure :( 

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Letmelivemylife
32 minutes ago, ladygragra said:

Looking back, it doesn't seem like she was completely there. I thought her performance was great overall but some parts made it seem messy like when she was like 3 measures too early for "I know that we are young and I know that you may love me" for Alejandro

update: "she's not broken, she's got both hands in her pocket and she won't look at you..."  (I misheard that, but Alejandro still seemed a little off)

and she seemed a little woozy, and sort of clumsy.

Or maybe it could have just been excitement, im not sure.

What do you think?

I'm willing to bet that she smoked a bit of weed beforehand lol. Honey coachella is the ****ing weed capital of the United States. There's so much weed that when you walk into the bathroom, the drug test says "****ing guilty" before you even pee haha

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

lego

I don't think she'd sound this good if she was drunk or high. :nails: Idk what are y'all smoking. 

FreePalestine

Sister

I didn't think that she seemed drunk at all and she was delightful and looked so pretty and cool. It would not be unusual for her to have a few drinks though and especially not at a festival.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I think she was stoned on top of post-Epione visit erm...facial effects :trollga:

EDIT: I was given 2 warning points for pointing out the FACT that she visited Epione the other day?! I've been on this site since BTW and have never gotten a warning point :sharon: makes me wanna post about Epione on the regular tbh :reductive:

...ÄąllÄąllÄą c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ÄąllÄąllÄą...

imnotyourbabe10

She seemed really laid back...whether it's a result of alcohol, weed, or something else, I don't know...but she just knows what she is doing.  Queen! :firega:

lego
1 minute ago, Rescued said:

She talked about not being 'here' and at some point she started talking about things stronger than love 

She was introducing her songs like that, "do you wish you were somewhere else.... so beam me up Coachella let's go to Venus". 

FreePalestine

Archived