💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Was Gaga drunk/tipsy in her Coachella performance?

musicnotbling

Featured Posts

musicnotbling

Looking back, it doesn't seem like she was completely there. I thought her performance was great overall but some parts made it seem messy like when she was like 3 measures too early for "I know that we are young and I know that you may love me" for Alejandro

update: "she's not broken, she's got both hands in her pocket and she won't look at you..."  (I misheard that, but Alejandro still seemed a little off)

and she seemed a little woozy, and sort of clumsy.

Or maybe it could have just been excitement, im not sure.

maybe she was even high, who knows

What do you think?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boyboi12

I think she was having problems hearing the music... I didn't see a ear piece in her ears! I know she meantion something before about having hearing problems. 

Hi Its Nicole

"Cause I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, a tispy, tispy, im":poot:

Hello Gaga

Rifek

OMG! 

SHE DEFINETELY WAS!

That was the first thing I noticed when Love Game was over and she started her talkshow :lolly:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Katie14
15 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Idk but something definitely happened last night. She looked so strange. 

What do you mean she looked "strange"? I don't get what everyone keeps going on about her being off last night. Some of her dancing was messy (as it usually is a bit) and her outfit was bland but other than that she was great. Her voice sounded healthy and she was in tune, except during MR. I enjoyed the show. 

jinko
1 minute ago, Kefir said:

OMG! 

SHE DEFINETELY WAS!

That was the first thing I noticed when Love Game was over and she started her talkshow :lolly:

bitch :sharon:

Mister Gaga
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

What do you mean she looked "strange"? I don't get what everyone keeps going on about her being off last night. Some of her dancing was messy (as it usually is a bit) and her outfit was bland but other than that she was great. Her voice sounded healthy and she was in tune, except during MR. I enjoyed the show. 

It's ok! I respect it, i just didn't like it. I felt like she was bored. She looked uninterested imo. Like she was doing the show by obligation. I didn't like how she sang, which is very weird, i didn't like her voice...

18 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

I think she was having problems hearing the music... I didn't see a ear piece in her ears! I know she meantion something before about having hearing problems. 

She has hearing problems??

The only thing that I noticed was the way she was looking at the crowd. Idk, she seemed kind of "in her world", like when someone is staring at a random spot but he's actually thinking something different. 

darkchylde
2 minutes ago, Clip said:

She has hearing problems??

no, the earpiece singer wear to be able to sing in time didn't work properly. radiohead also had a very malfunctioning set

musicnotbling

I thought she looked stunning, I don't think she looked strange in appearance.

i think she just seem dazed.

could have been beer or weed who knows

Archived