💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

"The Cure" goes straight to #1 on The Big Top 40 (UK)

gagzus

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cacaca

Just a heads up that this is a 'live' chart show, so whatever song is number one on iTunes UK at 4pm UK time on Sunday gets number one. Not the official charts (they're announced next Friday), but great achievement nonetheless.

LastNight

This is amazing! Just to clarify, this isn't the Official Top 40 (which is released every Friday on Radio 1) but I'm so happy that the song is being well received so early on and it's a good indicator of its popularity. 

FrankGutz

*im glad she's finally lowkey slaying the UK, she was strugglint a lot there

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Dirtyicecreamz

Did her previous singles this year (million reasons + perfect illusion) go #1 on UK Top 40 too??? or is it just The Cure?

Stop the music, Start the drama.

9 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

wait so, this mean Gaga earned her fifth UK #1, or is this just radio based :oprah:

10 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

No, it's not the official chart, it's to do with downloads, still a great achievement nonetheless

apparently it's not, oops :sweat: this goes to show how little i pay attention to charts lmao

Robo Ga
25 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

This era is full of surprises i cant mama, you went from pop to pop rock to edm to jazz to tributes to country to trendy, bitch i love you :tony:

HAHAHA I LOVE THIS. 

🤖⚡️

Laceface
19 minutes ago, Dirtyicecreamz said:

Did her previous singles this year (million reasons + perfect illusion) go #1 on UK Top 40 too??? or is it just The Cure?

I might be wrong but I don't think so.

The reaction has been more positive than them both, even if it is early on

OMonster
1 hour ago, Dirtyicecreamz said:

Nope... :emma:

Million Reasons has struggled here big time. 

PI did very well at the start (#4 in the official midweek chart) but, because of terrible streaming numbers, was pushed to #12 in the official chart. 

In terms of this Top 40 though, neither went to #1 on here either. 

subtext / fantasy

Dirtyicecreamz
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Nope... :emma:

Million Reasons has struggled here big time. 

PI did very well at the start (#4 in the official midweek chart) but, because of terrible streaming numbers, was pushed to #12 in the official chart. 

In terms of this Top 40 though, neither went to #1 on here either. 

holy shiiitt this means people r really loving the cure 

Stop the music, Start the drama.

Archived