other

My new Gaga portrait tattoo

NIKE

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterAura

Damn, portraits too often look a mess, but this one is SO GOOD! What a great idea for a tat, and the placement is perfect for it too!

22 minutes ago, MonsterAura said:

Damn, portraits too often look a mess, but this one is SO GOOD! What a great idea for a tat, and the placement is perfect for it too!

I was definitely hesitant about it. I have had this idea for so long but was so nervous about having a tattoo of someone's face done. My artist has been doing a lot of portrait work lately and I have a great deal of trust in him. It just felt like the right time to do, so I went for it. I have the half sleeve from my elbow down so it just lead nicely into my bicep setting up for this piece. It worked out so well and turned out even better than I had imagined. I'm obssessed :woohoo:

Letmelivemylife
51 minutes ago, NIKE said:

I love it! You should try to get it in her handwriting tbh

Omg I totally should!!!!!! :excited2:. People sometimes question whether gaga's love for her monsters is genuine and id like to point out that she has "little monsters", "mother monster", and "a monster paw" permanently inked on her body. As a matter of fact her monster paw is over her heart (or more the section of ribs that protect her heart). I think it's her way of saying we will always have a piece of her heart. Let the haters hate. We mean everything to her ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/25/2017 at 11:16 AM, The Pretty Mess said:

That detail!! phenomenal :udidnt:

Thank you :excited2:

• 3 months later...

So, I'm bringing this back because I'm showing this off hardcore when I'm at the tour and if anyone from GGD sees me they should definitely come by and say hi :hug:

Archived